18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

sad at some people with their narrow views. quite obnoxious and silly. still dunno why people wanna dig n dig.

some cant even grasp the analogies. yes. move forward means to forgive and forget. if you can‘t move forward, the only person you haven‘t forgiven is yourself.

also, you speak for yourself, but if you cant even comprehend the context then continue to swim in your pool.

tired of this already.

indifferent.gif

B5pkvm0CQAAEeJh.jpg

Sounds like sarcasm cause ima shoot anybody if they point a gun at me :lol:

At this point neither side of this particular shooting have an argument. The vids don't show **** and there's stories coming from both sides.

If you're already on either side then you're jumping to conclusions

Last edited:
3rd video. doesn't show much.  But cop is just standing there then he jumps and starts running back. maybe a gun pointed at him? The other vid shows the kid start to walk towards the cop with his arm up. 

Last edited:
Luckily for whites?

Blacks never oppressed white people. We shared knowledge and culture. The prize for that was getting land, culture, resources, and lives stolen.

Yea let's keep it that way. Yea blacks also shared their people.....but that's another story.

yea cause american slavery was on par to slavery everywhere else in The world I know you're a proud **** so yea :smile:

Last edited:
Blacks never oppressed white people. We shared knowledge and culture. The prize for that was getting land, culture, resources, and lives stolen.

Whites did that to my race too for many decades, unless you count imperialism, then its centuries
But instead of dwelling on the past, just move on and work on bettering race relations, not destroying them

1. That's not on her Twitter account right now - you sure it isn't photoshopped?

2. That's a British white girl who may or may not be super young. Why does her opinion matter in this situation? Just a way to make non-white supremacists look bad and irrational? How is she relevant?

1. That's not on her Twitter account right now - you sure it isn't photoshopped?

2. That's a British white girl who may or may not be super young. Why does her opinion matter in this situation? Just a way to make non-white supremacists look bad and irrational? How is she relevant?
1. You think there's a chance she deleted it after the backlash she probably got?

2. it's not relevant at all. Just a hilariously ridiculous comment

Whites did that to my race too for many decades, unless you count imperialism, then its centuries
But instead of dwelling on the past, just move on and work on bettering race relations, not destroying them

Race relations were destroyed the minute the term "race" was created.

By definition...races was never meant to live in harmony. The people who constructed the current power system operate on oppression.

We can never forget the past. Nothing ever gets too far away from its roots. It's not possible. So when we look at what's going on now in this country...it has EVERYTHING to do with the past. We are rooted in white supremacy.

Last edited:
i understand cropping the kid out of the videos out of respect for his family. But it kind of makes it so there is really nothing definitive to be seen

so can somebody tell me what happened?

did the guy have a gun? did he try to flex on him?

I'm guessing the cops were in the right because STL Police IMMEDIATELY revealed the video...

But made Darren wilson go into hiding.

:lol: :lol:

First thanks for making a thoughtful response without all the name calling and assumptions

Trust me I work damn hard like yourself and your people

It's hard to ignore the past cause **** is still happening today....and letting it go won't make things get better.

so can somebody tell me what happened?

did the guy have a gun? did he try to flex on him?

I'm guessing the cops were in the right because STL Police IMMEDIATELY revealed the video...

But made Darren wilson go into hiding.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think everybody noticed that
hasnt been a full 24 hours

Last edited:
i think video 1 and video 3 are from the same camera. But in the 1 they stopped the video right when Martin raises his arm so the killing isn't on video, then in vid 3 they have him cropped out so they can keep the video going and show the cops reaction 

It's funny because she could get popped by a cop for reaching for her wallet...and that's the same pic that would be plastered all over CNN and Fox News justifying why her being shot was warranted. 

Last edited:
Is it only me that I'm somewhat bothered by that avy.

Especially since we're in this thread.

Plus I don't think that kind of avy is allowed.
The girl is cute, but pointing a gun at a camera implies that you're aiming it at its viewers, with your finger on the trigger. Not cool

If you can replace it, it would be cool.

View media item 1319855

Is it only me that I'm somewhat bothered by that avy.

Especially since we're in this thread.

Plus I don't think that kind of avy is allowed.
The girl is cute, but pointing a gun at a camera implies that you're aiming it at its viewers, with your finger on the trigger. Not cool

If you can replace it, it would be cool.

:rofl:

I'm dying

The way I was raised, that picture is not cool.

Pointing a gun at somebody with your trigger on the finger is also not cool.

That's just me, though.
iba3oAkNyvKJlh.gif

It's just an avy fam.. And it's HIS avy.

Who cares? Just put him on block if the feels from looking at it overwhelms you.

I see the comment on page 8 that I reported 7 hours ago is still there but we can't have a Draya thread

Amazing

Back
Top Bottom