18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

Lmao. Why is it that the white supremacists and people that give no dambs when kids are murdered - are always the ones acting sensitive as hell?

Another thread of people calling others racist put spew their racist ideology.

Meth really needs to ban race topics smh and these shooting threads

Last edited:
Lmao. Why is it that the white supremacists and people that give no dambs when kids are murdered - are always the ones acting sensitive as hell?[/quote

SMH at calling anyone who disagrees with you a white supremacist.

Luckily for whites?

Blacks never oppressed white people. We shared knowledge and culture. The prize for that was getting land, culture, resources, and lives stolen.

Yea let's keep it that way. Yea blacks also shared their people.....but that's another story.
Lmao. Why is it that the white supremacists and people that give no dambs when kids are murdered - are always the ones acting sensitive as hell?[/quote

Nothing new around here. Hell... Even black folk that don't agree with foolishness spewed by a few black folk, are labeled racist

you're exactly the type of person I'm talking about. You made a long post talking about how black-on-black crime broke your heart. :lol:

you're exactly the type of person I'm talking about. You made a long post talking about how black-on-black crime broke your heart. :lol:

It does. It's a damn shame and I wish it didn't happen. It doesn't have to happen. Black on black murder is such a bigger problem than cop on black murder.

Also, if what I said didn't apply to you guys, why'd you come running to respond? Why is it when I say white supremacist or someone that doesn't care about kids being murdered you know for a fact I'm talking about you? :lol:

Imagine if Mr Marcus was born white... dude would be a grand dragon for sure.

:lol: :lol:

I understand why Mr Marcus does what he does, and I don't think he's not a racist, but this **** had me weak.

:stoneface:

B5pkvm0CQAAEeJh.jpg

Why do people keep posting this chick's tweets? This is the second different one I've seen in the past day.

Is it only me that I'm somewhat bothered by that avy.

Especially since we're in this thread.

Plus I don't think that kind of avy is allowed.
The girl is cute, but pointing a gun at a camera implies that you're aiming it at its viewers, with your finger on the trigger. Not cool

If you can replace it, it would be cool.
nah

CRINE. :lol:

Last edited:

you're exactly the type of person I'm talking about. You made a long post talking about how black-on-black crime broke your heart.
laugh.gif
It does. It's a damn shame and I wish it didn't happen. It doesn't have to happen. Black on black murder is such a bigger problem than cop on black murder.
Almost all crime sticks to within one's race.

Black-on-black crime is a problem, white-on-white crime is a problem, latin-on-latin crime is a problem...

Cop-on-black crime is definitely a problem.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but with the way murderous pigs act with impunity in this country, they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully the pig who slayed this young man in Berkeley, MO gets blasted away just like other pigs we've seen lately.

I'm sorry but with the way murderous pigs act with impunity in this country, they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully the pig who slayed this young man in Berkeley, MO gets blasted away just like other pigs we've seen lately.
Bruh if someone pulled a gun on you, wouldn't you defend yourself?

Bruh, have you seen the second and third angle footage?

See... This right here... Pure ignorance to the highest degree.

That young man pulled a GUN on a COP!! Seriously?

I'll tell you right now... I'm black and I would have smoked homie with no hesitation and no dambs.

You guys are fools for even remotely thinking the cop was in the wrong.

I'm done... Enjoy your Christmas's guys.

Rediculous

Last edited:
The way I was raised, that picture is not cool.

Pointing a(possibly loaded) gun at somebody with your trigger on the finger is not cool, no matter how you slice it.

That's just me, though.
That silver spoon upbringing

Black-on-black crime is a problem, white-on-white crime is a problem, latin-on-latin crime is a problem...

He's been shut down multiple times. He takes a break then comes back with the same stuff :lol:

There's also the fact that black on black murders get trials, convictions, jail time, actual consequences, etc. Cops get paid vacation, investigated by their buddies and don't even go to trial.

There's also the fact that a system that allows black people to be treated this way is very closely connected to the black on black crime rate. You can't care about one and ignore the other.

He's been shut down multiple times. He takes a break then comes back with the same stuff :lol:

There's also the fact that black on black murders get trials, convictions, jail time, actual consequences, etc. Cops get paid vacation, investigated by their buddies and don't even go to trial.

There's also the fact that a system that allows black people to be treated this way is very closely connected to the black on black crime rate. You can't care about one and ignore the other.

You're the one that brought it up out of nowhere :lol:

See... This right here... Foolish to the highest degree.

That young man pulled a GUN on a COP!! Seriously?

I'll tell you right now... I'm black and I would have smoked homie with no hesitation and no dambs.

You guys are fools for even remotely thinking the cop was in the wrong.

I'm done... Enjoy your Christmas's guys.

Rediculous

Have a Merry Christmas man thanks for bringing some sense to this thread.

And Merry Christmas to all the racist haters in here too.

He's been shut down multiple times. He takes a break then comes back with the same stuff
laugh.gif

I just hate seeing people post that as any sort of reasoning for whatever they plan on claiming...

I don't even want to enter into a debate with anyone, I usually steer clear of these threads but that gets this response from me every time:

meme-hand-girl.png

Finally!!

Thank you !!!!

Misplaced hate

Not that the two are mutually exclusive but you seriously have to be a ******* idiot, or not a stakeholder in the issue (read I'm white), to think that pointing to black on black crime statistics somehow negates the issue of how law enforcement in this country treats minorities.

This stuff is always greatly ignored :lol:

That's cause most cop shootings are not crimes, they are malpractice. I be damned if I have cops running around society being scared to do their jobs because of fear of going to jail. I think taking money out of their pockets does just enough to where they can react without being too hesitant.
The thing is it's not malpractice when someone gets shot while unarmed and about to be arrested ( Oscar Grant) or brutally arrested and choked to death for selling loosies. Those were actual crimes that were committed. This incident though is rather a cop forced to protect himself from getting shot by the dude.

Back
Top Bottom