18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

I been waiting a long time for this "police state". Maybe these riots will finally lead to one, and you have nobody but yourselves to blame. Actually it would be a very brilliant scheme by those in power if you think about it.

Cause controversy, get people all riled up, riots=justification for a police state.

All my history buffs can see this pattern from a mile away.
Naw police began as a tool to round up slaves . Look up the history of policing. In the 60s police were used to suppress civil rights leaders and organizations in inner cities. Fast forward to the 80s zero tolerance and broken windows policing targeted non-violent criminals. Post 9-11 we live in the era of the militarization of policing. One thing that has remained consistent throughout the years is that people of color have always been targeted by repressive police tactics although whites commit more crime than blacks and Latinos . If it weren't for the riots throughout history the world and the nation may have not known about the atrocities that have occurred throughout the years. The sad thing is that whites too are being victimized by the police state which is why many protests throughout the nation are multi racial. Peep this book Amazon product ASIN 1610392116. Good article to read http://www.economist.com/news/unite...-have-become-too-militarised-cops-or-soldiers.

You don't want to waste your time. That dude worships white society and its inherent power structure.

Last edited:
Yea, the if you're scared argument. That's new. You don't have to be "scared" to make a mistake. These people aint robocop, they don't all make quick, accurate calculated decisions on the fly. They don't perfectly analyze situations and make accurate knee cap shots to disarm perps. Some are racist, some are cowards, most are just tryna do their jobs, give tickets and go the hell home.

People make these stupid comments when they take the human factor out of being police. What profession has a perfect track record of employees? I'll wait. We have soldiers in war, you think they are out there killing innocent people including fellow soldiers in friendly fire?

Doctors provide services to citizens, they probably kill more people than cops. Should we arrest doctors for not keeping their composure and making a mistake during a procedure? This ish comes with the territory and unjustified shootings don't happen as often as we make it out to be.
We should just continue to let cops kill us I guess because they have a complicated job lol? Really?

Last edited:
Yea, the if you're scared argument. That's new. You don't have to be "scared" to make a mistake. These people aint robocop, they don't all make quick, accurate calculated decisions on the fly. They don't perfectly analyze situations and make accurate knee cap shots to disarm perps. Some are racist, some are cowards, most are just tryna do their jobs, give tickets and go the hell home.

People make these stupid comments when they take the human factor out of being police. What profession has a perfect track record of employees? I'll wait. We have soldiers in war, you think they are out there killing innocent people including fellow soldiers in friendly fire?

Doctors provide services to citizens, they probably kill more people than cops. Should we arrest doctors for not keeping their composure and making a mistake during a procedure? This ish comes with the territory and unjustified shootings don't happen as often as we make it out to be.
We should just continue to let cops kill us I guess because they have a complicated job lol? Really?

Im interested to know what you think we should do going forward? Serious question.

Last edited:
I did a little quick researching of my own. Video surveillance shows that he pointed a gun at the cop. So, assuming this is true...why is anyone in here questioning why he got smoked? Why is anyone even upset about this?

If you were a cop, responding to an armed burglary call, and the suspect drew a firearm on you after you told him to lie on the ground, y'all wouldn't have smoked him immediately? I would think you would get fired if you didn't, for putting your partner's life, and civilians lives around you, in danger.

And if I were his partner, and he didn't smoke him...I'd IMMEDIATELY request to be transferred to another partner. In fact, I would refuse to go into the field until I received a new partner because I sure as hell wouldn't trust my life in his hands.

Edit:  I only researched for about 5 minutes before reaching my conclusion/opinion...so if there is something I'm missing, misunderstanding, or over looking...let me know.

Last edited:
The vid i saw it was hard to tell but I stated on the first or second page that if he did then I have no problem with him getting shot.

Now

I want this same treatment for all armed males that do this ****.

You know what's a perfect profession for a racist to join? Every damn profession. They deny black people jobs, homes, healthcare, access to education which leads to poverty and economic and health disparities, which leads to people getting predisposed to asthma and obesity, which leads to them needing to sell sh@$# illegally, which leads to them getting choked to death for resisting arrest.

Don't talk to me about the perfect profession for racists, cops are just an easy target. People like you are clearly missing the big picture. I don't have to pull the trigger to kill black babies in this country. Do you know how many black children die before they turn 4. Hell do you know how many die before or shortly after coming out of the womb?
It's simple 1. Cops should be
Im interested to know what you think we should do going forward? Serious question.
it's simple cops shouldn't be above criticism and criminal liability if. And when an unarmed citizen is killed. Trigger happy cops should be forced to defend themselves in a criminal trial like citizens who harm others.

I'm out of here though I don't have time to argue with cop apologists.
yea cop was totally in the wrong for defending his life last night. He should have hust let the criminal shoot him so all the ignorant people wouldn't be able to call him a racist murderer, right?

To start: how about letting a cop go to trial if there's any chance he's guilty? It's what happens with every other crime. I'm not saying throw them all in jail or that they're all guilty - but at least put on a fair trial. If they're deemed innocent after that, perfect. Great. For example, Darren Wilson's testimony would've gotten picked apart by a lawyer. Maybe he would've still came out innocent - but he would've had to defend and properly explain himself.

If a cop is out of line, he should be held to higher standard than normal citizens. Right now, they have free reign to do whatever because of the badges. It should be the opposite.

Is an independent investigation and a trial if there's a chance he's guilty too much to ask? Or does that make me racist against all white people and a hater of all cops?

The vid i saw it was hard to tell but I stated on the first or second page that if he did then I have no problem with him getting shot.

Now

I want this same treatment for all armed males that do this ****.

I saw that vid as well and it is hard to tell.

One thing

The girl that got out the car walking that direction to the door did not seem startled like a serious altercation was occurring or like guns were drawn.

To start: how about letting a cop go to trial if there's any chance he's guilty? It's what happens with every other crime. I'm not saying throw them all in jail or that they're all guilty - but at least put on a fair trial. If they're deemed innocent after that, perfect. Great. For example, Darren Wilson's testimony would've gotten picked apart by a lawyer. Maybe he would've still came out innocent - but he would've had to defend and properly explain himself.

i think that would be fair

I'm sorry but with the way murderous pigs act with impunity in this country, they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Hopefully the pig who slayed this young man in Berkeley, MO gets blasted away just like other pigs we've seen lately.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read all year...

A police force is the perfect profession for a racist to join. You can kill negroes and get paid for it . If I were a racist white man and I wanted to kill a black I would become a cop.

What are your thoughts on a black person that wants to become a cop??

If a cop is out of line, he should be held to higher standard than normal citizens. Right now, they have free reign to do whatever because of the badges. It should be the opposite.

Is an independent investigation and a trial if there's a chance he's guilty too much to ask? Or does that make me racist against all white people and a hater of all cops?

A grand jury reviewed forensic evidence and witness testimony for weeks and determined that there should be no indictment. They are privy to a lot more evidence than you have. They made the decision not to indict. Sorry that's just the way the system works.

[thread="615018"] [/thread]

i think that would be fair

Please massa bless us with such fairness. We're not worthy of such lowly dignities.

A grand jury reviewed forensic evidence and witness testimony for weeks and determined that there should be no indictment. They are privy to a lot more evidence than you have. They made the decision not to indict. Sorry that's just the way the system works.

**** your system designed by your people exclusively for the benefit of your people.

And for damn sure **** your apologies.

Last edited:

**** your system designed by your people exclusively for the benefit of your people.

And for damn sure **** your apologies.
Yeah, but aren't you the one who said that this "pig should get blasted, just like the other cops"? 
I said pigs dont get the benefit of the doubt when they kill black boys in the street anymore.

If I jumped to conclusions and the cop was actually in the right in this instance then I was wrong and it is what it is. 

Pigs still don't get the benefit of the doubt from me and I wish death on all racist murders hiding behind a shield like some of you guys' hero Darren. 

Last edited:
Bloc the type of folks I unfortunately have to deal with a lot here in NC. The conservatives here are the worst.

That's the way the system works?

Do all cases get treated that way? Can you please educate me sir?

I've never heard of a grand jury reviewing THAT much evidence and testimony for the decision to INDICT. All of that stuff is supposed to be determine innocence or guilt. They're not really privy to more evidence than I have. It was all released. It's all public information. Also, I've never heard of a prosecutor being part of a group that's gathering funds for the person he's supposed to be trying to prosecute. Also I've never heard of a prosecutor letting a jury listen to a witness who wasn't at the scene.

If all cases got treated like this, a lot less people would be in jail.

Last edited:
Bruh...y'all gotta letting that egg rile y'all up. Son is a supreme cornball. Why engage in a civil discussion with him AT all?

I said pigs dont get the benefit of the doubt when they kill black boys in the street anymore.

If I jumped to conclusions and the cop was actually in the right in this instance then I was wrong and it is what it is. 

Pigs still don't get the benefit of the doubt from me and I wish death on all racist murders hiding behind a shield like some of you guys' hero Darren. 
Might as well add every white person to that group, white cops are not the only ones responsible for killing black children. But I suppose you want a face to represent all the white evil. I understand, it's ignorant but I understand.
laugh.gif
 You reported me and got my post deleted because you know what I say every time about YOU as a person is true to your very core. 

Don't twist my words to try and make it look like I have a problem with white people boy. I didn't say anything about "white evil."

My issue as it pertains to race, white cops killing black men with impunity, is clear.

You twist my words again and try and make it seem as if it's anything other than that and I'm gonna call you out on it. 

Back
Top Bottom