18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

Out of all the cameras there why is that one the one they released
U mean to tell me their was t one closer to the in ident where we can see clearly
Man this some bs
Guess that think tank ain't working so good huh Obama

Just saw a quick interview with the mom on TV. Martin's gf told her that police were "messing with him". Martin was on the ground then got up to run away and the cop shot him.

All lies. Thank god for that video.

Actual video evidence comes out and you guys still choose to ignore the FACTS

Grow up you cop hating children. Seriously get over your prejudice towards police. 
laugh.gif

Some of yall that are "for the cause" dont do anything buy give people "against the cause" ammo.

Yes thats him the cop is on the right side 

IMO there's no way yall can see the actual gun in that video lol.... Could of been a gun, gun of been handing him his Id or could of been a phone. Need a better vid
I mean, this is true. But the kid's movements looked aggressive in the vid...what do i know?

But as a cop, or anyone for that matter, are you going to wait to find out?

The cop was there on a burglary call wasn't he? So he was already on high alert.
Don't give me this ********
Any move a black man makes
People tend to think its aggressive

How many more we gonna lose before we stand up for ourselves

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I'm watching the news and they clearly show the gun right next to the body. But in the initial pics on Twitter there is no gun anywhere near the body. Is it common practice to move evidence?

Also pretty convenient that the police office had both body camera and dash camera not activated at time of shooting.

Yes thats him the cop is on the right side 

IMO there's no way yall can see the actual gun in that video lol.... Could of been a gun, gun of been handing him his Id or could of been a phone. Need a better vid
I mean, this is true. But the kid's movements looked aggressive in the vid...what do i know?

But as a cop, or anyone for that matter, are you going to wait to find out?

The cop was there on a burglary call wasn't he? So he was already on high alert.
Don't giv me this ********
Just saw a quick interview with the mom on TV. Martin's gf told her that police were "messing with him". Martin was on the ground then got up to run away and the cop shot him.

All lies. Thank god for that video.
Ur a SWS so I can't take anything u say seriously

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews  
Even if #AntonioMartin had a gun (which has not been proven) the cops still left him to bleed out without help while he was still alive

Also

This is actual pictures of the crime scene from members who aren't on the media side
mean.gif
this is the **** that make me sick i don't feel sorry for any cops AT ALL that are dirty there is a special place for them

i know this may sound kinda off but i feel they are trying to push for a Civil War 
mean.gif

Last edited:
same peole saying the cop were right

would be the same people who

if their love one or friend did something "stupid" would atleast want them to seek medical attention after

not just die 
mean.gif

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews  
Even if #AntonioMartin had a gun (which has not been proven) the cops still left him to bleed out without help while he was still alive
If they left him where he lay, then by the time paramedics checked him he was probably too far gone. 

In what case do you let someone who's been shot lay in the street for an hour.... And then throw him in a van instead of a Ambulance ?

Who examined him and determined he was still alive. If he was still breathing that is agregious that they left him there. If he had already passed then they will leave him there for the investigation

If someone has died you dont transport in an ambulance you transport to the coroner's office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom