Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I told them to add 15 more to that Hawaiian order for the surprise guests and they said there isn't an order for Hawaiians. Dude sounded mad cranky
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

someone hit this place up.

eyes.gif

I told them to add 15 more to that Hawaiian order for the surprise guests and they said there isn't an order for Hawaiians. Dude sounded mad cranky
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

awww
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what'd you say to that?

Originally Posted by dland24

As funny as this is, theres a lesson to be learned from all of this. Dont use a CC everywhere you go, especially at shadier looking places.
Actually the lesson here is the EXACT OPPOSITE.

DO use your CC, especially in shadier looking places. If OP ran this through on his debit card that money may as well be gonzo. With a CC they protect theircustomers and you can dispute BS like this and get your money back.

Thanks for the laughs OP. Great start to my Friday.

Silver Spring huh? never been to this spot
laugh.gif

Lemme know if yall wanna take it up a notch ie (egging or spraying employees with piss filled water guns)
glasses.gif

Stop prank phone calling dude
tired.gif

OP real talk just go to your local news and tell them your story, who cares if your dhutting down a family business they shouldn't try to ROB you for money off your CC.

And if not I'll fly out there with my goons and we bust a Sals Pizza from Do The Right Thing and destroy his shop
wink.gif

They don't accept blocked phone calls folks and I gotta 773.

Dude accepted my order for a large with sausage and onions and a BUdweiser 6 pack. Said it would be 30 minutes. I used the senior home so you all might wannause something else.

roll.gif

I haven't made prank calls in years.

Take that Pizza Stop!

laugh.gif

I got a call from a 'Restricted' number, and I assumed it was them, so I ignored it. 2 minutes later, I got another call, but this time it showed theirnumber, ignored it again. Suckers.

copped a footlong philly cheesesteak with bacon and exra cheese
a slice pepporoni, large fries, and a ice tea
all for pick up $18.18
laugh.gif

just called asking for two hookers to be sent to my house and used the pizza shops address... hahahhahahahah

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Here's the story...

I go up to a pizza place this past monday (repeat customer) to pick up a pizza. I pay for it and leave a tip of $5 (on a ~$15 large pizza).
I log onto my credit card account on Wednesday.... and to my surprise, I see that dude charged me $65 for my SINGLE large pizza. (i.e. they forged my tip)
I proceed to go up to the place with m printed statement and the manager (Jeff) is not having any of it...
Starts by claiming that "this is what I paid"... then it goes to "this is my store and I can charge whatever I want"...... "Everyone is struggling these days"
He's like I'll call the cops if I don't leave the store... to which I delightedly say "go ahead". Dude picks up his cell phone and calls one of his cop buddies on a personal line (i.e doesn't dial 911) and tells his buddy out loud that "THIS CUSTOMER IS REFUSING TO PAY HIS BILL, I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR AND COME IN"
So the cops show up (2 cars for whatever reason.... dude are wearing body armor and approach the store with one hand on their guns)
I explain the situation..... and in the end, the best that they can come up with is " Well it's his store and he can do whatever he wants…call the better business bureau and complain there" "If you do not leave the property, we'll arrest you for trespassing"
At this point, I'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
(This can not be happening)

THIS IS ALL HAPPENING IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF CUSTOMERS MIND YOU..... I felt soooo embarassed
frown.gif

I went home and call my credit card company and disputed the charge.... I WILL GET ALL MY MONEY BACK...They wouldn't want to lose a customer with a $30K limit.
Part of me is saying to just move on but I felt so embarrassed by the events that occured that I want to teach that store a lesson in customer service.

Yesterday, I called like 3 times in the evening and made 3 bogus orders to "pick up" and of course I didn't.... Felt some satisfaction but I need more.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO... HELP ME OUT HERE.

Pics of the chick (everyone's girl) my boy has been taping lately... got more if you guys help me out...
this area is to small.... im sure this thread will get back to her! this the dmv man.....i know

NT we need to put work in this. This *#$# could be epic. Just blow up their phone lines and everyone order a few pizzas.

People in RL don't understand that we, NT, have a sense of brotherhood when it comes to scams like this.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

laugh.gif

I got a call from a 'Restricted' number, and I assumed it was them, so I ignored it. 2 minutes later, I got another call, but this time it showed their number, ignored it again. Suckers.

lmaoo

Damn son. Would they make all of the stuff you guys are ordering? I mean, wouldn't be kind of suspicious that a lot of bogus orders are being placed?

^I'm sure they got REAL orders calling in too, how would they know what to make and what not to make?! They gotta make it all I'd assume!

Back
Top Bottom