Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Post the number and address of this place...

Uh-oh.
laugh.gif

a1b25b4e73c8430829d215ed204cde794df9c98.gif

if anyone can spoof a phone # they should use the phone # of another pizza place and their address.

then when they call back it will be hilarious!
edit:
or if anyone can record their phonecalls, just pretend they're the pizza place when they call back!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somebody call in and name drop the community "Leisure World" on them when you do your order.
laugh.gif
I can't believe they did that.
smh.gif

daayum...well i guess if you live in that area i'd check that place out theyll probably be giving out free pizza unless they throw all the pizzas away

I've been thinking for the past ten minutes about anyplace(person), who has ever done me dirty. I'm itching to have a problem like this lol. I'mbored, i'm opening paint and posting pics of those i've smashed.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

daayum...well i guess if you live in that area i'd check that place out theyll probably be giving out free pizza unless they throw all the pizzas away
and take pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn I didnt realize how far up Georgia this spot is, almost by olney. We could def cause some havoc and getaway clean
pimp.gif

Edit.
I have 2 ski masks

^ yeah i used to live in olney, this place is off be pre , in plaza mercado.

if u coming from wheaton..take georgia ave to layhill road (make a right) and take layhill to belpre, make a left. its next to the chevy chase/giant .

edit : or take a right onto belpre from ga ave and go down a few miles.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Stop prank phone calling dude
tired.gif

OP real talk just go to your local news and tell them your story, who cares if your dhutting down a family business they shouldn't try to ROB you for money off your CC.

And if not I'll fly out there with my goons and we bust a Sals Pizza from Do The Right Thing and destroy his shop
wink.gif

Thought about doing it...but honestly I don't have the energy to jump through hoops.

I would honestly take an apology from JEFF... but that's not going to happen. Just want him to be on his toes...
tired.gif

Wow
smh.gif

My man tried to pull a quick one on you, and you don't even want to do something as simple as make a phone call and tell your side of the story?
eyes.gif

Whatever man, I guess you and me have different ways of dealing with things.

I've been to this place before (It's in a shopping center by a Bakery right?) The Pizza wasn't good, but the Sub was.

This makes me proud to be a nt'er someone soon should make a order and then call back and tell him thats what he gets for robbing customers. But then imsure the op would be blamed for all this lol idk but keep it going this is great.
roll.gif

They just called me back un-blocked. NO ANSWER!
They were crazy to accept an order from a 773 in light of the other calls they are getting this morning/afternoon.
If anything they will be confused with real and fake orders.

Originally Posted by wildout4

theyre about to charge all these orders on your card OP

This.

And...can the place collect all the fake orders and report our numbers to the appropriate authorities like one of those consumer/bussiness fraud reportingwebsites and have us all in some deep
poop.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom