http://www.telespoof.com/freecall/agi

Use this ^ so you can't be traced.

wwg39i.jpg

Great post to kick off the day OP...they are flustered.

Just called me again and I told them wrong #

Called me a third time asking if I ordered LMAO

He gonna be suspicious all weekend
roll.gif

DERVENTA, I doubt they could do anything about a $18 dollar order.

Son... when you unleash the NT goons... they don't stop until they feel like it...

You askin them to stop won't do anything...

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

LISTEN EVERYONE..........

STOP CALLING...THE JOB IS DONE. I'M NOT TRYING TO RUIN HIS BUSINESS.

FROM NOW ON, THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE MENTAL ANXIETY OF KNOWING IF AN ORDER IS ACTUALLY REAL. THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

THE END
BOOOOOOO

I HAD 'SKI MASK WAY' ON REPEAT !

FROM NOW ON, THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE MENTAL ANXIETY OF KNOWING IF AN ORDER IS ACTUALLY REAL. THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

THE END
You know NT won't stop.
laugh.gif

THE END

you cant call off the dogs once theyve been released
nerd.gif

Some people here need to learn how to prank call.

I swear some of you have no idea how to pull off a successful prank. Ordering dozens of pizzas at a time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Here's the story...

I go up to a pizza place this past monday (repeat customer) to pick up a pizza. I pay for it and leave a tip of $5 (on a ~$15 large pizza).
I log onto my credit card account on Wednesday.... and to my surprise, I see that dude charged me $65 for my SINGLE large pizza. (i.e. they forged my tip)
I proceed to go up to the place with m printed statement and the manager (Jeff) is not having any of it...
Starts by claiming that "this is what I paid"... then it goes to "this is my store and I can charge whatever I want"...... "Everyone is struggling these days"
He's like I'll call the cops if I don't leave the store... to which I delightedly say "go ahead". Dude picks up his cell phone and calls one of his cop buddies on a personal line (i.e doesn't dial 911) and tells his buddy out loud that "THIS CUSTOMER IS REFUSING TO PAY HIS BILL, I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR AND COME IN"
So the cops show up (2 cars for whatever reason.... dude are wearing body armor and approach the store with one hand on their guns)
I explain the situation..... and in the end, the best that they can come up with is " Well it's his store and he can do whatever he wants…call the better business bureau and complain there" "If you do not leave the property, we'll arrest you for trespassing"
At this point, I'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
(This can not be happening)

THIS IS ALL HAPPENING IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF CUSTOMERS MIND YOU..... I felt soooo embarassed
frown.gif

I went home and call my credit card company and disputed the charge.... I WILL GET ALL MY MONEY BACK...They wouldn't want to lose a customer with a $30K limit.
Part of me is saying to just move on but I felt so embarrassed by the events that occured that I want to teach that store a lesson in customer service.

Yesterday, I called like 3 times in the evening and made 3 bogus orders to "pick up" and of course I didn't.... Felt some satisfaction but I need more.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO... HELP ME OUT HERE.

Pics of the chick (everyone's girl) my boy has been taping lately... got more if you guys help me out...

You should have reported it to the proper authorities like that guy said earlier in the thread. This may not end well for the OP.

THE END
oh hell nah they not getting off that easy.

wait till tomorrow, ill be back monday with pics.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

ayo son
BEL PRE ROAD?
damn i live like 4 minutes from there...
nerd.gif

never been there
steak and cheese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's no way they can trace this back. You might as well do 7 On Your Side just to have the news in their face while they're dealing with all theseorders.

damn i got up to page 4 and i just have to post some

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif