19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

ohwell.gif

I'm from North Houston/Humble/Kingwood, which is not too far from Cleveland and have been following this since they first began to charge people in Dec./Jan. 
This is some additional info I read on another board from someone obviously closer to the case than most.

there are allegedly 27-28 involved

two of the guys are in protective custody, because of what they are telling

several of these guys have bonded out

the oldest guy arrested so far was the initiator, and has a history of this sh*t (he wont be the oldest when more of the suspects are brought in)

several of these guys were brought up in a rape case last year but the case was dropped because of who one of them is related to in the courthouse (aint gonna save him now)

the Cleveland PD's method of finding their suspects WAS REALLY +*#@%% up, basically they harassed young black dudes until they happened across one of the dudes that is now in PC (because of this I can admit that there is a possibility that some of the dudes arrested being innocent) But they do got the video/ text messages/ and the snitches

theres alot more but these are the most important things

I'm from North Houston/Humble/Kingwood, which is not too far from Cleveland and have been following this since they first began to charge people in Dec./Jan. 
This is some additional info I read on another board from someone obviously closer to the case than most.

the oldest guy arrested so far was the initiator, and has a history of this sh*t (he wont be the oldest when more of the suspects are brought in)

several of these guys were brought up in a rape case last year but the case was dropped because of who one of them is related to in the courthouse (aint gonna save him now)

the Cleveland PD's method of finding their suspects WAS REALLY +*#@%% up, basically they harassed young black dudes until they happened across one of the dudes that is now in PC (because of this I can admit that there is a possibility that some of the dudes arrested being innocent) But they do got the video/ text messages/ and the snitches

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

What does this bring to the table though? Just curious, not being a douche.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

It can help explain the high number of men accused... I used to work really close to Cleveland and the cops/troopers out there are racist, backward scum...seriously wouldn't doubt it if they coerced some random young black kid into this. And the fact that a town as small as Cleveland is super close knit, which can explain the delay in some of the people involved's arrest.

Edit: Funny how dirtylicious asks for a source on local gossip..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

It can help explain the high number of men accused... I used to work really close to Cleveland and the cops/troopers out there are racist, backward scum...seriously wouldn't doubt it if they coerced some random young black kid into this. And the fact that a town as small as Cleveland is super close knit, which can explain the delay in some of the people involved's arrest.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
dude said local media is reporting it differently.
I said it would be nice for a source on that.  How is that gossip?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
dude said local media is reporting it differently.
I said it would be nice for a source on that.  How is that gossip?

This whole thing sounds like the plot of a Joe R. Lansdale novel or something. Tragic. And in that video one mother of a suspect claims her son thought she was of age. I know girls are maturing at an increasing rate, but...11?! Not buying it. No amount of makeup or clothes can disguise that.

This whole thing sounds like the plot of a Joe R. Lansdale novel or something. Tragic. And in that video one mother of a suspect claims her son thought she was of age. I know girls are maturing at an increasing rate, but...11?! Not buying it. No amount of makeup or clothes can disguise that.

I went out last night literally looked at ever girls id that would show. Not taking any chances.

I went out last night literally looked at ever girls id that would show. Not taking any chances.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Ok, I am in Houston it is crazy how different the national media and local media is.
National media paints it pretty bad.
These guys did not have a big rape session.
It started with like 3 or 4 guys at a party and they trained her.
From what i hear she liked one of the guys and his feelings werent the same.
So, she reported on him.
the investigation led to other guys.
The other guys were guys she sleep with over a period of time.
The local media has stopped running it cause every time they got out there.
People keep saying the girl would walk up and down the street slanging mass for free.
Her street thought she was of age cause thats what she was telling everybody.
Their were women and men all older folk telling the local media this.
Her whole hood is against her.
Where's the guy who called me an idiot for considering the fact that she could be an 11-year old garden tool at, now?  
30t6p3b.gif
cap'n savajo

She's !%!*!%% ELEVEN still. Yeah, I'm Captain Save A Ho cuz almost 20 people had sex with an 11-year-old? 
eyes.gif
You disgust me, and that's real.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Ok, I am in Houston it is crazy how different the national media and local media is.
National media paints it pretty bad.
These guys did not have a big rape session.
It started with like 3 or 4 guys at a party and they trained her.
From what i hear she liked one of the guys and his feelings werent the same.
So, she reported on him.
the investigation led to other guys.
The other guys were guys she sleep with over a period of time.
The local media has stopped running it cause every time they got out there.
People keep saying the girl would walk up and down the street slanging mass for free.
Her street thought she was of age cause thats what she was telling everybody.
Their were women and men all older folk telling the local media this.
Her whole hood is against her.
Where's the guy who called me an idiot for considering the fact that she could be an 11-year old garden tool at, now?  
30t6p3b.gif
cap'n savajo

She's !%!*!%% ELEVEN still. Yeah, I'm Captain Save A Ho cuz almost 20 people had sex with an 11-year-old? 
eyes.gif
You disgust me, and that's real.

The WSHH video said one lawyer is representing several suspects. That doesn't make sense.

The WSHH video said one lawyer is representing several suspects. That doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

the minute she opens her mouth they should know she's not 17...

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

the minute she opens her mouth they should know she's not 17...

No way did that many people really not know they were messing with a young girl. The 11 year olds I see these days are no where near a almost grown female.

Back
Top Bottom