19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

Originally Posted by megachamploo

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Im Not You

We can play the what if game in every scenario. That doesn't have anything to do with saying whether someone should live or not. 

That has everything to do with whether you think someone should live or die. Answer my question though. You obviously don't think he should die...so it's important to know would you feel the same if it were one of your loved ones. Can you still stick by your guns then? 

what if one of the accused was your kid brother?
eyes.gif
Id prolly #+%+ my brother up more than anything the court is gonna throw at these kids. You dont do that @*!!. Specially to an 11 yo and you supposed to be 18-19.

That was a terrible try at turning the arguement around about placing a family member in the situation. If you would condone this just cuz its your brother thats %$#$!+ up. I love my brother to death but if he gang raping 11yos he deserves anything he gets. Sure id be upset, but he made that bed so he gotta lay in it.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by JStunn197

How are there 18 sick, disgusting, child molesting rapists in the same neighborhood?
you did see that it's in texas, right?

i mean, no disrespect to ALL texans...

but, it's in texas.

(same goes for anything south/southwest of ohio....)

indifferent.gif

Texas > * 

Don't let the South image get to you. Yeah, we have some country folks, but what state doesn't? 

Southern Hospitality > Northern, Midwestern and Western combined tality. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by JStunn197

How are there 18 sick, disgusting, child molesting rapists in the same neighborhood?
you did see that it's in texas, right?

i mean, no disrespect to ALL texans...

but, it's in texas.

(same goes for anything south/southwest of ohio....)

indifferent.gif

Texas > * 

Don't let the South image get to you. Yeah, we have some country folks, but what state doesn't? 

Southern Hospitality > Northern, Midwestern and Western combined tality. 
pimp.gif

Some disgusting NT members up in here, there is no excuse for what these losers did- at all. Makes me wonder how many of you NTers are child molesters.

Some disgusting NT members up in here, there is no excuse for what these losers did- at all. Makes me wonder how many of you NTers are child molesters.

Dang.. this is gross. Good luck to the victim tho. Things like this messes up a person's mind for the rest of their lives.

Dang.. this is gross. Good luck to the victim tho. Things like this messes up a person's mind for the rest of their lives.

Very very sad... I hope justice will be served deeply well. Just imagine the trauma this young girl will be undergoing..

Very very sad... I hope justice will be served deeply well. Just imagine the trauma this young girl will be undergoing..

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

check the girls/women appreciation page. grown men diggin chics that look 12......
eyes.gif
 iuno seem like the mindset of a pedo to me

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

check the girls/women appreciation page. grown men diggin chics that look 12......
eyes.gif
 iuno seem like the mindset of a pedo to me

lol, this dude ricky is the funniest.

"i lol'd at the ohio comment, but the texas one left a bad taste in my mouth"

say what you want, but as more information comes out about that AREA, it looks and sounds worse and worse.

aint no ohio joke gonna change that.

i was only half serious.

i appreciate toy collector's response.

i know, bruh, i was just clowning.

lol, this dude ricky is the funniest.

"i lol'd at the ohio comment, but the texas one left a bad taste in my mouth"

say what you want, but as more information comes out about that AREA, it looks and sounds worse and worse.

aint no ohio joke gonna change that.

i was only half serious.

i appreciate toy collector's response.

i know, bruh, i was just clowning.

Back
Top Bottom