19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by bboy1827

It sounds like she was %!%%$$%# around town. There s no way that she is sneaking out to get raped. Now...A) not to be a creep but we need to see a pic of said girl, just to see if she could justifiably be seen as old enough. B) All dudes over the age of 17 should be dealt with, no way you sleep with an 11 year old and not know it. C) WHAT THE F WERE HER PARENTS DOING, if this was a single isolated incident it was happening overtime, her sneaking out and such. This story shows a lot of follies in America Dudes being slain in the media with no actual facts being said, young girls overly sexualized at such a young age, men not caring about the age of the girl, Parents not being socially responsible. IDK how I feel, 11 is def not old enough to make an informed decision about sex, but should we be prosecuting 13-17 year old dudes if this girl was a smutt?

The most chilling thing about this is my personal reaction the story, I'm actually questioning the validity of this girl saying she was raped. I feel bad for it, but I also understand that this isn't the first time I've heard a girl scream rape, when she was just a *@+% who got caught.

A 100% full investigation should be conducted. Even those news reports paint a jaded picture of this incident.
It doesn't matter. Like you said. She's %+@+!%* 11 years old. Point. Blank. Period.
Some of those kids are 13,14,15,16...They shouldn't go to jail because a young girl was being a jump, if that was the case.

It sounds like she was %!%%$$%# around town. There s no way that she is sneaking out to get raped. Now...A) not to be a creep but we need to see a pic of said girl, just to see if she could justifiably be seen as old enough. B) All dudes over the age of 17 should be dealt with, no way you sleep with an 11 year old and not know it. C) WHAT THE F WERE HER PARENTS DOING, if this was a single isolated incident it was happening overtime, her sneaking out and such. This story shows a lot of follies in America Dudes being slain in the media with no actual facts being said, young girls overly sexualized at such a young age, men not caring about the age of the girl, Parents not being socially responsible. IDK how I feel, 11 is def not old enough to make an informed decision about sex, but should we be prosecuting 13-17 year old dudes if this girl was a smutt?

The most chilling thing about this is my personal reaction the story, I'm actually questioning the validity of this girl saying she was raped. I feel bad for it, but I also understand that this isn't the first time I've heard a girl scream rape, when she was just a *@+% who got caught.

A 100% full investigation should be conducted. Even those news reports paint a jaded picture of this incident.
It doesn't matter. Like you said. She's %+@+!%* 11 years old. Point. Blank. Period.
Some of those kids are 13,14,15,16...They shouldn't go to jail because a young girl was being a jump, if that was the case.

the girl was 11.  period.  she can't consent to sex.  all the adults involved knew that.

the minors involved aren't going to jail for statutory rape.  they're in trouble because it was essentially a gang rape.  doesn't matter if she was a jump off.

beware the company you keep. it sucks that considering how young they are some of these kids were probably influenced and led into these poor decisions, but come on.

the girl was 11.  period.  she can't consent to sex.  all the adults involved knew that.

the minors involved aren't going to jail for statutory rape.  they're in trouble because it was essentially a gang rape.  doesn't matter if she was a jump off.

beware the company you keep. it sucks that considering how young they are some of these kids were probably influenced and led into these poor decisions, but come on.

This is a product of the environment they live in

I highly doubt its a one time random event either

what else do you seriously do in cities like these ones. Maybe rape isn't viewed as much of a major offense as it is in our eyes.

This is a product of the environment they live in

I highly doubt its a one time random event either

what else do you seriously do in cities like these ones. Maybe rape isn't viewed as much of a major offense as it is in our eyes.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

This is the problem, no one is asking questions, no one is willing to acknowledge that this may not be rape. Honestly, my bias opinion is that some of them did rape her BECAUSE she was a young jump. Of 5 boys and 19 men, atleast one had to have went to school with this girls sisters or known them or heard something. Explicit pictures were on her fathers phone...no red flags? IDK enough information personally to make a real "take someones life from them" decision, initially I assumed they did raped her, then information started coming out questioning that. The older dudes should def be dealt with, but the case of the minors should be handled very differently than that of the adults.

And rereading the post, you really think these KIDS lives should be given up because they "essentially" were part of a gang-rape? Even after acknowledging the fact that they may have been as unwittingly a part of this as the young girl may have been?

This is the problem, no one is asking questions, no one is willing to acknowledge that this may not be rape. Honestly, my bias opinion is that some of them did rape her BECAUSE she was a young jump. Of 5 boys and 19 men, atleast one had to have went to school with this girls sisters or known them or heard something. Explicit pictures were on her fathers phone...no red flags? IDK enough information personally to make a real "take someones life from them" decision, initially I assumed they did raped her, then information started coming out questioning that. The older dudes should def be dealt with, but the case of the minors should be handled very differently than that of the adults.

And rereading the post, you really think these KIDS lives should be given up because they "essentially" were part of a gang-rape? Even after acknowledging the fact that they may have been as unwittingly a part of this as the young girl may have been?

... i don't think you read the article clearly.

explicit pictures were on her father's phone because she borrows the phone from him and AFTER the gang bang the guys or someone they know texted them to the phone.  it's how the dad found out.

what information came out that questioned that?  dudes in this thread claiming "someone i know heard from someone they know that someone that person knew heard she was 14 and a j-o"?  the clearly biased old lady claiming that the girl dressed like an adult so it was her fault?

the alleged facts: they threatened her with bodily harm if she refused to disrobe, men she didnt know came and jumped in without her consent (not that she could have consented anyway), and lastly SHE WAS 11 YEARS OLD.  even when i was 14-15 i knew i had no business talking to 6th graders like that and i'm sure you did too.

there's nothing wrong with believing these guys are innocent until proven guilty, that's how it should be, the problem is you seem to assume the girl is guilty from the get, as if somehow this is her fault.

she's an 11 yr old girl with no adult superstition being gang raped by 27 year old men... regardless of her promiscuity this wasn't an instance of her sleeping with one or even two 14 year old boys.  their involvement was in an illegal group setting and probably after she was forcibly coerced.

they're not entirely innocent, if at all.

... i don't think you read the article clearly.

explicit pictures were on her father's phone because she borrows the phone from him and AFTER the gang bang the guys or someone they know texted them to the phone.  it's how the dad found out.

what information came out that questioned that?  dudes in this thread claiming "someone i know heard from someone they know that someone that person knew heard she was 14 and a j-o"?  the clearly biased old lady claiming that the girl dressed like an adult so it was her fault?

the alleged facts: they threatened her with bodily harm if she refused to disrobe, men she didnt know came and jumped in without her consent (not that she could have consented anyway), and lastly SHE WAS 11 YEARS OLD.  even when i was 14-15 i knew i had no business talking to 6th graders like that and i'm sure you did too.

there's nothing wrong with believing these guys are innocent until proven guilty, that's how it should be, the problem is you seem to assume the girl is guilty from the get, as if somehow this is her fault.

she's an 11 yr old girl with no adult superstition being gang raped by 27 year old men... regardless of her promiscuity this wasn't an instance of her sleeping with one or even two 14 year old boys.  their involvement was in an illegal group setting and probably after she was forcibly coerced.

they're not entirely innocent, if at all.

the minors' lives aren't forfeit.  they'll be charged as minors and if proven guilty then they'll be punished as minors for a crime that they committed.

and there's no "essentially"... they were part of a gang rape.  their saving grace is that they were underaged and probably as socially coerced into it as the girl was.  but there's a reason the law is the way it is and you're fooling yourself if you think that some if not all of the 13-16 year olds didn't suspect at least a little that what was going on was wrong.

the fact that the first article mentions there were probably more people present who abstained and left because they didnt want to get in trouble.

the minors' lives aren't forfeit.  they'll be charged as minors and if proven guilty then they'll be punished as minors for a crime that they committed.

and there's no "essentially"... they were part of a gang rape.  their saving grace is that they were underaged and probably as socially coerced into it as the girl was.  but there's a reason the law is the way it is and you're fooling yourself if you think that some if not all of the 13-16 year olds didn't suspect at least a little that what was going on was wrong.

the fact that the first article mentions there were probably more people present who abstained and left because they didnt want to get in trouble.

IDK enough to condemn these kids, to many elements to account for. Not copping out, just saying that your opinion on the issue of the minors seems pretty stern. I mean you don't know what they did, what happened or anything. I read a couple articles on this from the local papers and they don't say anything about what the minors actually did. Like I said, on first glance personal feelings is that some of these dudes did rape this girl, and that this girl was also a jump. I think it's crazy how you are making conclusions based on news articles.

IDK enough to condemn these kids, to many elements to account for. Not copping out, just saying that your opinion on the issue of the minors seems pretty stern. I mean you don't know what they did, what happened or anything. I read a couple articles on this from the local papers and they don't say anything about what the minors actually did. Like I said, on first glance personal feelings is that some of these dudes did rape this girl, and that this girl was also a jump. I think it's crazy how you are making conclusions based on news articles.

the local articles don't say anything because the prosecutors didn't release anything. we only know what the girl claimed and who those involved are.

there's no question EVERYONE 15 and older who touched her committed rape. that's just the law. if they had sex with her it's rape. that's not a question.

as far as the minors involved go, we don't know what they did. which is why i said if it's proven that they participated in intimidation and forcible rape, then they deserve to be punished as minors.

sure there are circumstances: environment, social pressures, poor upbringings, tough childhoods all sorts of circumstances. i'm not condemning them. i'm just saying, at 15, you know you and 18 of your friends (including the old !%% dude down the street) running a train on a 6th grader, regardless of what she might look like, is wrong.

and if you don't then you need help.

the local articles don't say anything because the prosecutors didn't release anything. we only know what the girl claimed and who those involved are.

there's no question EVERYONE 15 and older who touched her committed rape. that's just the law. if they had sex with her it's rape. that's not a question.

as far as the minors involved go, we don't know what they did. which is why i said if it's proven that they participated in intimidation and forcible rape, then they deserve to be punished as minors.

sure there are circumstances: environment, social pressures, poor upbringings, tough childhoods all sorts of circumstances. i'm not condemning them. i'm just saying, at 15, you know you and 18 of your friends (including the old !%% dude down the street) running a train on a 6th grader, regardless of what she might look like, is wrong.

and if you don't then you need help.

Your preaching certainty, I'm asking for doubt. If we don't think a girl is responsible enough to know that she shouldn't get pee'd on at age 15, then we shouldn't expect that a dude would know that "gangbanging" a girl of whom he doesn't even know and has only seen dressed as an older girl (which it does say in the articles) was wrong. IDK how it should be handled, if she was raped then they should be held accountable, but the gravity of being a sex offender is far to consequential for it to be tossed upon people without proper consideration all evidence, circumstances etc.

Your preaching certainty, I'm asking for doubt. If we don't think a girl is responsible enough to know that she shouldn't get pee'd on at age 15, then we shouldn't expect that a dude would know that "gangbanging" a girl of whom he doesn't even know and has only seen dressed as an older girl (which it does say in the articles) was wrong. IDK how it should be handled, if she was raped then they should be held accountable, but the gravity of being a sex offender is far to consequential for it to be tossed upon people without proper consideration all evidence, circumstances etc.

lol, "yeah, they participated in illegal sexual acts defined as rape...but they were minors too"

they deserve just as much of the punishment as the men.

what're YOU talking about?

they're just younger sexual predators.

at no age whatsoever could any of my friends convince me to gangbang an 11 year old....a 12 year old...a 13 year old...a 14 year old...

sorry, guy,

know why?

its illegal and immoral.

peer pressured into gangrape? that's unfortunate. You're still a gang rapist.

she went to the same school as them and the others went to high school with her sister...

they knew how old she was.  the law is written as it is (strict liability) to protect kids from preying adults.  the r kelly analogy doesnt even stand, but your drawing parallels between the girl who RKelly sexually assaulted to the 15 year old boys who didnt know group sex in this situation might be wrong as opposed to the 11 year old girl sort of furthers my point as to you assuming she was at fault...

but i agree. you're arguing but agreeing with me.  if it's PROVEN that the boy's participated in the intimidation and threats of violence then they should be punished. we're saying the same thing. you're just trying to discredit the girl at the same time.  the boys can be innocent but still partly in the wrong and vice versa... the two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

she went to the same school as them and the others went to high school with her sister...

they knew how old she was.  the law is written as it is (strict liability) to protect kids from preying adults.  the r kelly analogy doesnt even stand, but your drawing parallels between the girl who RKelly sexually assaulted to the 15 year old boys who didnt know group sex in this situation might be wrong as opposed to the 11 year old girl sort of furthers my point as to you assuming she was at fault...

but i agree. you're arguing but agreeing with me.  if it's PROVEN that the boy's participated in the intimidation and threats of violence then they should be punished. we're saying the same thing. you're just trying to discredit the girl at the same time.  the boys can be innocent but still partly in the wrong and vice versa... the two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

lol, "yeah, they participated in illegal sexual acts defined as rape...but they were minors too"

they deserve just as much of the punishment as the men.

what're YOU talking about?

they're just younger sexual predators.

at no age whatsoever could any of my friends convince me to gangbang an 11 year old....a 12 year old...a 13 year old...a 14 year old...

sorry, guy,

know why?

its illegal and immoral.

peer pressured into gangrape? that's unfortunate. You're still a gang rapist.

Back
Top Bottom