19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

What if it was your little sister or daughter? 
I hate when people say this.......obviously if this was ur little sister or daughter you would not be in the right frame of mind, and you would obviously be biased....how is that a good hypothetical?

lol @ biased......this is a different kind of bias because it inflicts personal harm on you or your family members. This is essentially what "law" is based on (or at least should be). Most of society doesn't want to be raped, murdered and killed and will accept a society where these acts are punished. Me looking at a murder case from my perspective hardly makes me biased, it just makes me a human being who wants to live free of harm.

but a victims family is obviously gonna be alot more biased then you or me who is just looking in from the outside... do u think when trying people in court we should have the victims parents and family members be the jury? 
laugh.gif

I hate when people say this.......obviously if this was ur little sister or daughter you would not be in the right frame of mind, and you would obviously be biased....how is that a good hypothetical?

lol @ biased......this is a different kind of bias because it inflicts personal harm on you or your family members. This is essentially what "law" is based on (or at least should be). Most of society doesn't want to be raped, murdered and killed and will accept a society where these acts are punished. Me looking at a murder case from my perspective hardly makes me biased, it just makes me a human being who wants to live free of harm.

but a victims family is obviously gonna be alot more biased then you or me who is just looking in from the outside... do u think when trying people in court we should have the victims parents and family members be the jury? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ If the victim were black it probably wouldn't be news.

See how easy I can assume too?
It probably wouldn't be as widely covered. It's an easy assumption to make.
ohwell.gif

/\ If the victim were black it probably wouldn't be news.

See how easy I can assume too?
It probably wouldn't be as widely covered. It's an easy assumption to make.
ohwell.gif

We can play the what if game in every scenario. That doesn't have anything to do with saying whether someone should live or not. 

That has everything to do with whether you think someone should live or die. Answer my question though. You obviously don't think he should die...so it's important to know would you feel the same if it were one of your loved ones. Can you still stick by your guns then? 

what if one of the accused was your kid brother?
eyes.gif

We can play the what if game in every scenario. That doesn't have anything to do with saying whether someone should live or not. 

That has everything to do with whether you think someone should live or die. Answer my question though. You obviously don't think he should die...so it's important to know would you feel the same if it were one of your loved ones. Can you still stick by your guns then? 

eyes.gif

damn that is messed up. i do hope those men die, sorry Im Not You. there is nothing wrong with having an opinion on what should happen to these sick men. it has no impact on what actually happens to them.

damn that is messed up. i do hope those men die, sorry Im Not You. there is nothing wrong with having an opinion on what should happen to these sick men. it has no impact on what actually happens to them.

frown.gif

This is even worse than I thought it was when first posted. I am POSITIVE that this girl is going to be really *$@*%* up for life. I hope the rest of their lives are like hell.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

This is even worse than I thought it was when first posted. I am POSITIVE that this girl is going to be really *$@*%* up for life. I hope the rest of their lives are like hell.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

true, but i...I wasn't  referring to the court process, I was referring to people reacting to this with emotion. Nobody wants their daughter and family member getting raped, this is not a bias if it is a universal sentiment (unless you're a heartless human being then do you).

most law is based on the principle of a protecting the "majority" of the population from harm. If rape wasn't harmful in some way, it wouldn't be a law (there are exceptions to this of course). It isn't simply "unbiased" for me to not want my daughter or myself to get raped. It is a natural human instinct to protect oneself and family/ kin from harm.

I think we're arguing two different things here....my bad.

laugh.gif

true, but i...I wasn't  referring to the court process, I was referring to people reacting to this with emotion. Nobody wants their daughter and family member getting raped, this is not a bias if it is a universal sentiment (unless you're a heartless human being then do you).

most law is based on the principle of a protecting the "majority" of the population from harm. If rape wasn't harmful in some way, it wouldn't be a law (there are exceptions to this of course). It isn't simply "unbiased" for me to not want my daughter or myself to get raped. It is a natural human instinct to protect oneself and family/ kin from harm.

I think we're arguing two different things here....my bad.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Even in other states, Ohio takes another L.  

this is a sad story... but i chuckled when i read this...

smh @ myself...

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by JStunn197

How are there 18 sick, disgusting, child molesting rapists in the same neighborhood?
you did see that it's in texas, right?

i mean, no disrespect to ALL texans...

but, it's in texas.

(same goes for anything south/southwest of ohio....)

like... how much sense do you make right now?

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Even in other states, Ohio takes another L.  

this is a sad story... but i chuckled when i read this...

smh @ myself...

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by JStunn197

How are there 18 sick, disgusting, child molesting rapists in the same neighborhood?
you did see that it's in texas, right?

i mean, no disrespect to ALL texans...

but, it's in texas.

(same goes for anything south/southwest of ohio....)

like... how much sense do you make right now?

Originally Posted by megachamploo

eyes.gif
Id prolly #+%+ my brother up more than anything the court is gonna throw at these kids. You dont do that @*!!. Specially to an 11 yo and you supposed to be 18-19.

That was a terrible try at turning the arguement around about placing a family member in the situation. If you would condone this just cuz its your brother thats %$#$!+ up. I love my brother to death but if he gang raping 11yos he deserves anything he gets. Sure id be upset, but he made that bed so he gotta lay in it.

Back
Top Bottom