19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

I hope their prostates get abused in jail. 
tired.gif

Sickens me to see news like this.. $%!! like this makes you wonder what has this world really come to..?

Sickens me to see news like this.. $%!! like this makes you wonder what has this world really come to..?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Residents in the neighborhood where the abandoned trailer stands — known as the Quarters — said the victim had been visiting various friends there for months. They said she dressed older than her age, wearing makeup and fashions more appropriate to a woman in her 20s. She would hang out with teenage boys at a playground, some said.

“Where was her mother? What was her mother thinking?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Residents in the neighborhood where the abandoned trailer stands — known as the Quarters — said the victim had been visiting various friends there for months. They said she dressed older than her age, wearing makeup and fashions more appropriate to a woman in her 20s. She would hang out with teenage boys at a playground, some said.

“Where was her mother? What was her mother thinking?

im always baffled when people do things like this (from the sounds of it the rape was clearly pre-planned) then videotape it. it makes me think they didn't even think what they did was illegal, let alone wrong.

im always baffled when people do things like this (from the sounds of it the rape was clearly pre-planned) then videotape it. it makes me think they didn't even think what they did was illegal, let alone wrong.

not even that they videotaped it,but went ahead and showed it to other people in school?!? 11-year old girl and 18 men? $@+
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

not even that they videotaped it,but went ahead and showed it to other people in school?!? 11-year old girl and 18 men? $@+
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

if women in kitchen jokes are banned, i dont see why these ohio jokes arent either.

they derail threads at this point.

and no, it has nothing to do with me being from ohio.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

if women in kitchen jokes are banned, i dont see why these ohio jokes arent either.

they derail threads at this point.

and no, it has nothing to do with me being from ohio.

Back
Top Bottom