19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

Jesus
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

How are there 18 sick, disgusting, child molesting rapists in the same neighborhood?
you did see that it's in texas, right?

i mean, no disrespect to ALL texans...

but, it's in texas.

(same goes for anything south/southwest of ohio....)

How are there 18 sick, disgusting, child molesting rapists in the same neighborhood?

but, it's in texas.

I was in Santa Monica court house out here in SoCal when this story aired. I was soooooooo embarrassed especially with the race of the men especially since im a black man as well. After the story ended i swear everyone eye were locked on me and another black gentleman that was also in line. I swear i thought we were gonna get rushed by like 40 people. I was remembering all my combat training etc getting my mind right just in case this mob decided to take us out. My prayers go out to the little girl and her family who had to endure this due to the ignorance and corruption of our society.

I was in Santa Monica court house out here in SoCal when this story aired. I was soooooooo embarrassed especially with the race of the men especially since im a black man as well. After the story ended i swear everyone eye were locked on me and another black gentleman that was also in line. I swear i thought we were gonna get rushed by like 40 people. I was remembering all my combat training etc getting my mind right just in case this mob decided to take us out. My prayers go out to the little girl and her family who had to endure this due to the ignorance and corruption of our society.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

but, it's in texas.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

if women in kitchen jokes are banned, i dont see why these ohio jokes arent either.

they derail threads at this point.

and no, it has nothing to do with me being from ohio.

Hmmmmmm...Defend Ohio, but go in on Texas.

but, it's in texas.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

if women in kitchen jokes are banned, i dont see why these ohio jokes arent either.

they derail threads at this point.

and no, it has nothing to do with me being from ohio.

Hmmmmmm...Defend Ohio, but go in on Texas.

i knew someone would say something.

saying "this happened in texas" isn't the same as a 4 year old joke in which anything even remotely related to ohio (i.e. "this happened in cleveland texas" ) gets 5 to 10 "ohio take an L" jokes

this is a post about an 11 year old being gangraped......and people are making ohio jokes...

im sure texas is statistically higher in child rape than MOST us states...i could be wrong....but im sure it's like

Kentucky, Montana, Texas, Indiana

lol

like i said, if kitchen jokes are banned, this tired and thread-derailing "ohio takes an l" joke should be too...

now, if my comments didn't hold weight...being that this occured IN TEXAS, and me believing my statement was backed up by statistics that i dont really care enough about to research....and say, me and 10k other NTers said "texas" EVERYTIME gang-rape was mentioned, 5-10 responses per post....then you have an argument..

"but until then...."

i knew someone would say something.

saying "this happened in texas" isn't the same as a 4 year old joke in which anything even remotely related to ohio (i.e. "this happened in cleveland texas" ) gets 5 to 10 "ohio take an L" jokes

this is a post about an 11 year old being gangraped......and people are making ohio jokes...

im sure texas is statistically higher in child rape than MOST us states...i could be wrong....but im sure it's like

Kentucky, Montana, Texas, Indiana

lol

like i said, if kitchen jokes are banned, this tired and thread-derailing "ohio takes an l" joke should be too...

now, if my comments didn't hold weight...being that this occured IN TEXAS, and me believing my statement was backed up by statistics that i dont really care enough about to research....and say, me and 10k other NTers said "texas" EVERYTIME gang-rape was mentioned, 5-10 responses per post....then you have an argument..

"but until then...."

if you havent lived in texas, shut your %%#*#+% mouth. i had a feeling they might be black, just had the vibe from the article, some parts of texas are just just.

if you havent lived in texas, shut your %%#*#+% mouth. i had a feeling they might be black, just had the vibe from the article, some parts of texas are just just.

There are times I am glad my state has the death penalty. This is one of them. They should all fry.

There are times I am glad my state has the death penalty. This is one of them. They should all fry.

Back
Top Bottom