19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

[devilsadvocate] Remember the other big "gang rape" case that happened a few months ago? Turned out it was just a girl getting a train ran on her and she got embarrassed and tried to turn the tables on them. Granted, the age differences in this scenario make it gross even if it was consensual, but you may not want to jump to conclusions quite so quickly. [/devilsadvocate]

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

[devilsadvocate] Remember the other big "gang rape" case that happened a few months ago? Turned out it was just a girl getting a train ran on her and she got embarrassed and tried to turn the tables on them. Granted, the age differences in this scenario make it gross even if it was consensual, but you may not want to jump to conclusions quite so quickly. [/devilsadvocate]

Even if it was consensual, it is illegal, there is no justifying it at all

Even if it was consensual, it is illegal, there is no justifying it at all

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

How can you blame an 11-year old girl for this?

She doesn't understand the magnitude of her actions.  The blame falls on her guardians and the pitiful boys who thought they would get away with this.

Wow at Wallyhoop. Blame the victim mentality.

This girl is a defenseless and innocent child who was violated and raped violently and you are putting the blame on her and her family? Where is your blame on the rapists?

I think y'all got it twisted. Wally isn't allocating blame to the victim. Rather, he's suggesting that "VOICES" such as that of Ms. Harris need to go unheard because of what they're implicating when they ask questions like: “Where was her mother? What was her mother thinking?

She doesn't understand the magnitude of her actions.  The blame falls on her guardians and the pitiful boys who thought they would get away with this.

This girl is a defenseless and innocent child who was violated and raped violently and you are putting the blame on her and her family? Where is your blame on the rapists?

I think y'all got it twisted. Wally isn't allocating blame to the victim. Rather, he's suggesting that "VOICES" such as that of Ms. Harris need to go unheard because of what they're implicating when they ask questions like: “Where was her mother? What was her mother thinking?

30t6p3b.gif
at Ohio jokes. Ya'll dudes ain't grown up yet?

This %+*% is disturbing. God bless that young girl.
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at Ohio jokes. Ya'll dudes ain't grown up yet?

This %+*% is disturbing. God bless that young girl.
tired.gif

This is horrible. All involved in the rape should be served harsh penalties.
On another note...some of ya'll are severely misinformed on young girls these days. They are getting wilder and younger. I remember in middle school there was always one or two girls who looked older than their age. With the way pop culture has evolved and the internet has taken over...kids are exposed to so much more. Look at the music. Look at how #%+#*+% like Nicki Minaj are practically being marketed to appeal to young girls (grown $** women aren't buying that @#+*). My little sister is 12 and stands 5'9 and if you didn't hear her open her mouth you'd think she was 16. Boggles my damn mind how all she ever talks about is Mac Make-up and Loubitons. She has an iPhone and routinely shops at the same places grown women shop. Little girls weren't on this @#+* back in my day.

Even physically. Any of my 80s babies males can attest...that back in the day there were always a few chicks in the class back in Jr High that were developed a lil more than the other girls that age. Not today. These lil heffers are eating HGH injected food or something. That god I don't live in the same place as my lil sis...because I know I'd have to break my foot off in some _'s $** for violating. 

The rape is the vile and disturbing crime here. But from that article...let's not try to ignore that there are some issues that need to be addressed with that little girl.

This is horrible. All involved in the rape should be served harsh penalties.
On another note...some of ya'll are severely misinformed on young girls these days. They are getting wilder and younger. I remember in middle school there was always one or two girls who looked older than their age. With the way pop culture has evolved and the internet has taken over...kids are exposed to so much more. Look at the music. Look at how #%+#*+% like Nicki Minaj are practically being marketed to appeal to young girls (grown $** women aren't buying that @#+*). My little sister is 12 and stands 5'9 and if you didn't hear her open her mouth you'd think she was 16. Boggles my damn mind how all she ever talks about is Mac Make-up and Loubitons. She has an iPhone and routinely shops at the same places grown women shop. Little girls weren't on this @#+* back in my day.

Even physically. Any of my 80s babies males can attest...that back in the day there were always a few chicks in the class back in Jr High that were developed a lil more than the other girls that age. Not today. These lil heffers are eating HGH injected food or something. That god I don't live in the same place as my lil sis...because I know I'd have to break my foot off in some _'s $** for violating. 

The rape is the vile and disturbing crime here. But from that article...let's not try to ignore that there are some issues that need to be addressed with that little girl.

Man, I hate even hearing about stuff like this, and this is just what we hear about, I can't imagine what some kids go through at

the hands of disgusting adults like this, and i'm sorry, but I don't care how old and fast an 11yr. old girl looks and acts, 18 grown or nearly grown men absolutely knew better.

The adults around her are responsible for this, those involved in her care and upbringing and those involved in this act directly.

There is no way I could see anyone even entertaining the idea that this was some how brought on by this 11yr old child.

18 men as old as 27 should never have even been around a girl this age (or any girl IMO) in that context.

Man, I hate even hearing about stuff like this, and this is just what we hear about, I can't imagine what some kids go through at

the hands of disgusting adults like this, and i'm sorry, but I don't care how old and fast an 11yr. old girl looks and acts, 18 grown or nearly grown men absolutely knew better.

The adults around her are responsible for this, those involved in her care and upbringing and those involved in this act directly.

There is no way I could see anyone even entertaining the idea that this was some how brought on by this 11yr old child.

18 men as old as 27 should never have even been around a girl this age (or any girl IMO) in that context.

indifferent.gif
This is an 11-year-old. That's what like, 6th grade? Are you +#%*@$+ kidding me? There's always a couple of you idiots in here. Please look up what "consensual" means before you type such stupid things.

indifferent.gif
This is an 11-year-old. That's what like, 6th grade? Are you +#%*@$+ kidding me? There's always a couple of you idiots in here. Please look up what "consensual" means before you type such stupid things.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

SMH. If that was my daughter, there would be 19 people locked up b/c I would do my best to murk them all. Ridiculous.

And to all the folks saying that child molesters/rapists get ran thru in prison, you couldn't be further from the truth. Does it happen? Yes. But 9 times out of 10, child rapists walk amongst everyone else with little to no fear for their safety. The truth is that other inmates rarely know about their crime. And the guys with nothing to lose (life without parole/death row) that would rape them often don't have access to them. Don't believe everything you see on TV and in the movies.
They do actually.
Source

More 
I've worked in a prison (no Rick Ross) in the administrative sector for the past 2.5 years.  My job requires me to keep a nose in an inmate's file all day, every day.  My caseload is 400+ inmates with roughly 1/3 of those being sex offenders--many of them child rapists.  Trust me when I say that assaults rarely happen based on their crime.  Dudes aren't lining up ready to feast on the child molesters, regardless of what you hear or see on the internet or TV.  It DOES happen, but not like we think it does.  
One thing you have to remember is that in 2011, sexual assault in prison is now taken VERY seriously.  Google PREA and you'll get an idea of why things aren't like Shawshank Redemption anymore.  

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

SMH. If that was my daughter, there would be 19 people locked up b/c I would do my best to murk them all. Ridiculous.

And to all the folks saying that child molesters/rapists get ran thru in prison, you couldn't be further from the truth. Does it happen? Yes. But 9 times out of 10, child rapists walk amongst everyone else with little to no fear for their safety. The truth is that other inmates rarely know about their crime. And the guys with nothing to lose (life without parole/death row) that would rape them often don't have access to them. Don't believe everything you see on TV and in the movies.
They do actually.
Source

More 
I've worked in a prison (no Rick Ross) in the administrative sector for the past 2.5 years.  My job requires me to keep a nose in an inmate's file all day, every day.  My caseload is 400+ inmates with roughly 1/3 of those being sex offenders--many of them child rapists.  Trust me when I say that assaults rarely happen based on their crime.  Dudes aren't lining up ready to feast on the child molesters, regardless of what you hear or see on the internet or TV.  It DOES happen, but not like we think it does.  
One thing you have to remember is that in 2011, sexual assault in prison is now taken VERY seriously.  Google PREA and you'll get an idea of why things aren't like Shawshank Redemption anymore.  

Ok, I am in Houston it is crazy how different the national media and local media is.
National media paints it pretty bad.
These guys did not have a big rape session.
It started with like 3 or 4 guys at a party and they trained her.
From what i hear she liked one of the guys and his feelings werent the same.
So, she reported on him.
the investigation led to other guys.
The other guys were guys she sleep with over a period of time.
The local media has stopped running it cause every time they got out there.
People keep saying the girl would walk up and down the street slanging mass for free.
Her street thought she was of age cause thats what she was telling everybody.
Their were women and men all older folk telling the local media this.
Her whole hood is against her.

Ok, I am in Houston it is crazy how different the national media and local media is.
National media paints it pretty bad.
These guys did not have a big rape session.
It started with like 3 or 4 guys at a party and they trained her.
From what i hear she liked one of the guys and his feelings werent the same.
So, she reported on him.
the investigation led to other guys.
The other guys were guys she sleep with over a period of time.
The local media has stopped running it cause every time they got out there.
People keep saying the girl would walk up and down the street slanging mass for free.
Her street thought she was of age cause thats what she was telling everybody.
Their were women and men all older folk telling the local media this.
Her whole hood is against her.

Back
Top Bottom