19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys are unbelievable..
time and place for these Ohio jokes

Exactly.
I'm slowly losing faith in humanity by the day though with stories like this.
indifferent.gif
 right. humanity was so much better during the crusades. or the spanish inquisition. or slavery. or the holocaust. everytime theres some horrible story about a crime theres always dudes coming in saying its the end of days and theyre losing faith in humanity and blablabla. *!+$ outta here with that. 

Exactly.
indifferent.gif
 right. humanity was so much better during the crusades. or the spanish inquisition. or slavery. or the holocaust. everytime theres some horrible story about a crime theres always dudes coming in saying its the end of days and theyre losing faith in humanity and blablabla. *!+$ outta here with that. 

A shooting spree is in order here......

Good luck to that young girl as she gets older. 
tired.gif

A shooting spree is in order here......

Good luck to that young girl as she gets older. 
tired.gif

Smh why is her family getting death threats?, what about these sick mother #!*!@%% who did this,

Smh why is her family getting death threats?, what about these sick mother #!*!@%% who did this,

Geez, when i see news regarding things like this i worry about bringing kids into this sick world 
tired.gif

Geez, when i see news regarding things like this i worry about bringing kids into this sick world 
tired.gif

Honestly, I'm not shocked and that saddens me. #$% like this happens all the time in the hood. Young girls get manipulated in having sex with one person and it leads to a gang bang. For those guys to take advantage of that little girl is wild, they said a 27 yr old, smh son can't get no adult cheeks? This ain't the first story and won't be the last but for real stuff like this gotta stop.

Honestly, I'm not shocked and that saddens me. #$% like this happens all the time in the hood. Young girls get manipulated in having sex with one person and it leads to a gang bang. For those guys to take advantage of that little girl is wild, they said a 27 yr old, smh son can't get no adult cheeks? This ain't the first story and won't be the last but for real stuff like this gotta stop.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Exactly.
indifferent.gif

THIS

Exactly.
indifferent.gif

THIS

Exactly.
indifferent.gif

Gets you pissed off to, doesn't it?
mad.gif

Exactly.
indifferent.gif

Gets you pissed off to, doesn't it?
mad.gif

Exactly.
indifferent.gif
Dudes just have no perspective. They're wrapped up in their little bubbles and either don't know or don't care about the thousands of years of human history before them.

Exactly.
indifferent.gif
Dudes just have no perspective. They're wrapped up in their little bubbles and either don't know or don't care about the thousands of years of human history before them.

I just don't understand how a grown man can take pleasure of an 11 year old girl. I know damn well there is no way I would even be able to get it up. Sick and twisted folks in this world.

I just don't understand how a grown man can take pleasure of an 11 year old girl. I know damn well there is no way I would even be able to get it up. Sick and twisted folks in this world.

Back
Top Bottom