1960's Masturbation info video

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

this was in the related vids, OMG, girl said shes gettin a venom sac operated into back of her throat so she can spit like a cobra too DAYM

OMY GOD I WISH ALL GIRLS HAD TONGUES LIKE THAT
pimp.gif
if you have to ask why think harder
I was thinking the same thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pilo1990

LOL.... man i be wacking away at my wood... he was being to nice.. i go 2 hands, switch up, throw in some sound effects, i love it.
devil.gif
What the hell?
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude had no magazines or anything tho... son was going off of pure IMAGINATION.
laugh.gif

I don't like how this video implies he wasn't doing anything wrong. It's not "ok".

Masturbation is a sin. And you can't assume you can repent and be forgiven because you KNOW it's a sin before you do it. So if you do it knowing it's a sin, repenting means nothing.
It's not ok because it's a sin? There's some parents who actually have reasons to encourage their kids to do this.

And, repenting after committing a sin means nothing? A lot of people are in trouble.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I don't like how this video implies he wasn't doing anything wrong. It's not "ok".

Masturbation is a sin. And you can't assume you can repent and be forgiven because you KNOW it's a sin before you do it. So if you do it knowing it's a sin, repenting means nothing.
It's not ok because it's a sin? There's some parents who actually have reasons to encourage their kids to do this.

And, repenting after committing a sin means nothing? A lot of people are in trouble.

1.) Since when is any sin okay?
2.) Since when are parents always right? Are you putting your parents above GOD? ARE YOU:?
3.) Re-read what I wrote. If you continue to commit the same sin over and over again, then repenting means nothing.

4.) If you read what I wrote and took it seriously, then you're lost to begin with.

That same scenario will go completely opposite then what the video showed. My mother would have straight taken the blanket off of me to confirm and my wholefamily would have known within 5 minutes...being dominican ft
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

2.) Since when are parents always right? Are you putting your parents above GOD? ARE YOU:?
3.) Re-read what I wrote. If you continue to commit the same sin over and over again, then repenting means nothing.

4.) If you read what I wrote and took it seriously, then you're lost to begin with.

eyes.gif
This guy..

Parents above God? For a person who doesn't believe in God, yes.

You never stated that repenting meant nothing when committing a sin "over and over". You said "if you do it knowing it's a sin, repentingmeans nothing."

Back
Top Bottom