1982 North Carolina Blue Soda. . . Thirsty?

Very cool. My friend has Penn St soda and beer from their national championship in 1986.

Very cool. My friend has Penn St soda and beer from their national championship in 1986.

If you ever want to sell them shoot me a PM. Would be extremely interested in adding it to me and my dad's collection of '82 championship memorabilia.

If you ever want to sell them shoot me a PM. Would be extremely interested in adding it to me and my dad's collection of '82 championship memorabilia.

pimp.gif

How old is that magazine? I would say 170-220 a single can. Since you have a six pack with the plastic holders, I'd say 1500 for the whole thing.

Now finding someone willing to pay that is the hard part. Let me call my buddy, he is an expert in sodas you find in grandparents closets.

How old is that magazine? I would say 170-220 a single can. Since you have a six pack with the plastic holders, I'd say 1500 for the whole thing.

Now finding someone willing to pay that is the hard part. Let me call my buddy, he is an expert in sodas you find in grandparents closets.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is my show
pimp.gif

OP, remember, dude can't pay retail.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is my show
pimp.gif

OP, remember, dude can't pay retail.

My dad has a 1986 Mets soda... He said he will drink it when the Mets win the World Series again... I'm pretty sure he will never have that chance.

My dad has a 1986 Mets soda... He said he will drink it when the Mets win the World Series again... I'm pretty sure he will never have that chance.

Back
Top Bottom