1997-1998 no limit fans

You guys remember that video Master P was animated in?

I think he was riding around in the No Limit Tank :lol:

and he played in the nba
pimp.gif
legendary & he was the first to do the sports management agency, just like jay is doing now.

just a few forgotten about no limit tracks...

remember when master p had pimp c kidnapped & called j.prince to get the green light to kill him, but prince told him if he touched pimp, there would be an all out war?

Last edited:
And P had everybody on his team eating. Did they blow their cash, well that's another story, but it wasn't a Cash Money situation over there.

P changed the game with how much money he brought in. Dat distribution deal. :nthat:

I've heard mad interviews with old NL artist and pretty much all of them say P was fair with contracts and money. He wasn't robbing them. Some have said they wanted more or didn't take care of their money but P was good to the majority of them.

This was before y'all time. Back when No Limit was based in Richmond, CA.

Kinda funny how Mo B. D!ck, the gospel singer looking dude, always made these hard *** beats.

^I was late to the CD party, so every single No Limit release I had was on cassette :lol: and still have the majority of them. Ghetto D, Give It To'Em Raw, Life Or Death, Charge It To The Game, There's One In Every Family, Unpredictable, and a couple others. MP Da Last Don and Ghetto Fabulous were the only ones I have on CD, but only cause my uncle gave them to me.

Another fave with a GOAT Silkk verse

I'm a Solider was the best track on Charge it 2 da Game.

Young Bleed - How you do dat & Keep it real

One of No Limit's best lead-off track hands down. I was a big fan of Lil' Gotti Gambino and wanted to hear some solo stuff from him.

Last edited:
no limit records is the reason i knew that donald sterling wasn't racist, he was in the "how u do dat" video breaking bread with p & 'nem @ the 2:40 mark.

& never forget, no limit put destiny's child on ..& c-murder had beyonce in the calliope projects shaving grams in a traphouse topless.

if it don't fold, if it don't ching ching..then you ain't a real soldier if you can't maintain !

Last edited:

no limit records is the reason i knew that donald sterling wasn't racist, he was in the "how u do dat" video breaking bread with p & 'nem @ the 2:40 mark.

& never forget, no limit put destiny's child on ..& c-murder had beyonce in the calliope projects shaving grams in a traphouse topless.

Love this song.

^ That's him for real? That's one of my favorite songs and i've seen that video 100's of times. :lol:

P might have been the one to make me like Rap/R&B collaborations.

Pretty sure i got my first piece of P to that pushin' inside of you. :lol:

^ That's him for real? That's one of my favorite songs and i've seen that video 100's of times.
laugh.gif

P might have been the one to make me like Rap/R&B collaborations.

Pretty sure i got my first piece of P to that pushin' inside of you.
laugh.gif
lmmfao, i dunno if it's him for real, i was just drunk & watching one night & just had it in my mind that was him, but yea..sons of funk x pushin' inside of you stays in rotation, even today.

motivated-minds motivated-minds :rofl:

I remember in elementary school I use to just mumble whatever when Silk came on

Everyone thought I knew all his lyrics but I was just winging it

Got away with it too :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh these Silkk jokes got me weak 
laugh.gif

That afro P had at one point was worse than that joint Randy Moss was rocking for a year or two. 

The NL era was the death of Golden Era hip-hop. Them digital beats were the worst. Although Bout It Bout It and that 504 Boys I Can Tell did crank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom