1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

YEA. I FREAKED INITIALLY WHEN I SAW IT. LET ME GO CHECK WHICH SIDE ITS ON

YUP LEFT SHOE. I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED ON DA LINE

Just got my pair in yesterday, few spots I cleaned up but very comfortable to me for being a retro.

^^ yall should call nike or seller n complain maybe get some kind of credit. Its hard earned cash spent on them

A friend told me yesterday that he picked up a pair from the champs yard line in willow brook and noticed the left shoes gold bubble on the side had been cracked.. He went back to the store to exchange but all the shoes in his size had some damage to the left bubble.

I checked mine and low and behold I too have a small "chip" in the gold bubble.. I wouldn't go crazy calling this a crack or returning them but I'd be upset if the damage was any worse
****, going to check my pair out when I get home from work tonight i'll report back to let you guys know if my pair has the same issue

A friend told me yesterday that he picked up a pair from the champs yard line in willow brook and noticed the left shoes gold bubble on the side had been cracked.. He went back to the store to exchange but all the shoes in his size had some damage to the left bubble.

I checked mine and low and behold I too have a small "chip" in the gold bubble.. I wouldn't go crazy calling this a crack or returning them but I'd be upset if the damage was any worse

where is the crack exactly? I cant tell by the lighting

Here is a zoomed in picture of the scratch/crack.

It's so small it looks like hair or a finger nail lol just putting the pics up here to share the information. I'm wearing them regardless

These were my first pair of Nike's where I absolutely adored them. The OG white/Green colorway.

I remember copping them and literally used em for every activity. Nostalgia.

they aren't very comfortable at all, MAD stiff. Takes a lot of effort to even get your foot in them...stiff and very hard, no cushion. They were made tuff tho to ball in.
Oh wow, so there is no Zoom air at all? We have another case of the Nike Air Zoom rookies??? I might change my mind if they don't have Zoom Air inside..SMH

these are pretty wack in person. looks like i'll return my 10,5 to nike unless i can find someone to buy it.

LOL NOW THE IDIOT BEASTS WHO COP PURELY FOR THE LIMITED TAG GON BE STUCK W THEM.

IVE WORN MINE THRICE ALREADY!.

HELL HOPE THEY ,AKE THERE WAY TO DA OUTLET

LOL NOW THE IDIOT BEASTS WHO COP PURELY FOR THE LIMITED TAG GON BE STUCK W THEM.

IVE WORN MINE THRICE ALREADY!.

HELL HOPE THEY ,AKE THERE WAY TO DA OUTLET
They sold out on nikestore and there is only 3 sizes for sale  on champs,,,,,,,how are they outlet bound?

I hope they sit b/c I wouldn't mind another pr at a cheaper price.

They're very heavy, like most retros, and stiff, like most trainer retros, but they're actually comfortable. Was debating b/w these and the GR blk/green but I'm glad I scored these after seeing the green in person.

Crazy stiff and heavy! I couldn't even get my foot into it without fighting it like a MFer! Had to unlace them big time to get them on...and the sole feels like it doesn't even wanna bend. Still a sick shoe, and I'm glad they're tuff because that toe box would look horrible when it's all creased up...

Is Shelta a store or name of mall also I know others had paint chipping on yellow bubble on left shoe mine has it on the right shoe

Back
Top Bottom