1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

These getting some plain Jane colorway that happens to be limited before the og favres is an absolute joke.

Agree with you- the Favres should have been first followed by OG Barry's, but since I am a sucker for anything green and or gold, and wife happens to be from Eugene, these were a go for me. The gold/yellow is the main selling point and of course the logo doesn't hurt either.

Did a phone order with my local Nike store this morning and got the Oregons in my size 12, I should be getting them by the end of this week or early next week. They have a full size run and apparently they've just been sitting so far.
pm telephone number if you dont mind!?

^ NM

jus grabbed my size on champs.com.. if anyone cares there is still a decent size run left.

http://www.champssports.com/product...jet-97-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
Use code LKS1CC86 for 15% off
smokin.gif

^ dammit... order already placed.. if i call and give promo would they apply it? 

^good stuff homie.. called in and they had no trouble taking the additional $22.90 off

nthat.gif

▲ Nevermind!!! I was able to cop off Champs a minute ago!!! Thank you LORDDD!!! Full size run is up again if anyone is looking!!!

▲ Nevermind!!! I was able to cop off Champs a minute ago!!! Thank you LORDDD!!! Full size run is up again if anyone is looking!!!
You can only add 8-8.5, 9.5-11 to your cart, even though it shows all sizes.

Glad you were able to cop!!!!

Last edited:
Mine says backordered too.....they probably haven't got the shipment yet.

update....got an email last night stating they haven't received their shipment yet LOL - typical Eastbay company move.....
mean.gif

Last edited:
My pair is waiting for me at my front door.  Really excited to get home and open the package up.  Will post pics today

These getting some plain Jane colorway that happens to be limited before the og favres is an absolute joke.

A release so limited that it is sitting in almost a full size run on Champs website a full day later, I might add.

Forget Favre, they should call the Oregon CW the Lennay Kekuas given eager some of these dudes are to show how gullible they are!

A release so limited that it is sitting in almost a full size run on Champs website a full day later, I might add.

Forget Favre, they should call the Oregon CW the Lennay Kekuas given eager some of these dudes are to show how gullible they are!

How is it sitting? Most sizes can't be added to your cart.....

Can someone tell me how the Zoom Air is on these as well as the overall comfort? I want the black/green pair..

Maybe some people just like turf shoes....I know I copped because I wasn't able to get these when I was a kid. Never owned a pair of Jet Turfs. But I did F wit them DT Max' s, Speed Turfs, and Zoom Turfs. Some people just like to talk out their ***....take that ish somewhere else

all good famb.

im glad u got ur pair.

anyone check their pairs out yet? one of mine have paint chipping out da box.

Can someone tell me how the Zoom Air is on these as well as the overall comfort? I want the black/green pair..

they aren't very comfortable at all, MAD stiff. Takes a lot of effort to even get your foot in them...stiff and very hard, no cushion. They were made tuff tho to ball in.

all good famb.

im glad u got ur pair.

anyone check their pairs out yet? one of mine have paint chipping out da box.

They had a lot of marks on them that came off with cleaning, and they had like weird fibers all over them and in the velcro strap. Seemed dirty almost, but nothing a good cleaning didn't fix.

A friend told me yesterday that he picked up a pair from the champs yard line in willow brook and noticed the left shoes gold bubble on the side had been cracked.. He went back to the store to exchange but all the shoes in his size had some damage to the left bubble.

I checked mine and low and behold I too have a small "chip" in the gold bubble.. I wouldn't go crazy calling this a crack or returning them but I'd be upset if the damage was any worse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom