1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

I don't know which to go with....I like them both. Found these black n yellow laces laying around from and old pair of Jordan Winterized Six Rings....Help me out here. >D

The yellow laces really make the shoe stand out.. I would rock the laces with shorts.. its really up to u fam... cant go wrong either way!

I bought 1 pair an it came with rolled up paper inserts?? i really lov them, the squiggles on the right pair is deeper or more ummmm higher if you will than the left pair..... i couldnt upload a pic cause the site or my phone is messed.

Last edited:
got mine in today!!

quality is beast on these.. they feel thick as hell... only thing is they feel alil big.. shoulda went a half size down!

I don't know which to go with....I like them both. Found these black n yellow laces laying around from and old pair of Jordan Winterized Six Rings....Help me out here. >D

depends on what team you like, if you could find some green laces that would be sweet but not neon green more like a forrest green would be awesome.

The gradient on the mid sole is what does it for me......love that! Remind me a lot of the motorboat IX's

Back
Top Bottom