1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

The black/red ones 
pimp.gif
 look like a tribute to Brett Favre on the Falcons? If they don't release the white/green pair like the one I had in 8th grade, the black/red ones will do!

I like the black/green colorway, but I plan to only cop OG colorways. Coppers look good in those pics!!!

I always wore my turfs hard, so I love how this release combined with speed turfs has everyone on eBay listing their barrys, raiders and DT 5s. Bring em out!

ya'll needa quit with these threads beggin nike to retro kicks. I mean do they even listen? probably not. have they run out of ideas and will more than likely retro every shoe that has come out. probably so.

saw both pair at mom & pops tonight. White/Coppers are ridiculous. Black/greens I can pass on, but I was very impressed with the Coppers. Hopefully these are slept on because I love em and wouldnt mind a pair on super disco. :tongue:

So I vividly remember Favre and Sanders wearing their respective colors, but who in the NFL wore the Coppers? Anyone have pics? Between these, the Marinos, and the Deions, I feel like I am 18 again!

saw both pair at mom & pops tonight. White/Coppers are ridiculous. Black/greens I can pass on, but I was very impressed with the Coppers. Hopefully these are slept on because I love em and wouldnt mind a pair on super disco. :tongue:

Need the coppers as well..can't wait to see 'em in person..and try 'em on..

Coppers & Black/Green look so dope. Will cop on sale though because these will SIT. Love Turfs.

Last edited:
I just got my pair of Coopers off ebay. I usually wear a size 12 in like Jordan 3s, 5s, 6s just for an idea. Im a size 13 in dolphin turfs, so I got a 13 in these and they are a full size too big.

Back
Top Bottom