1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

2 pairs of oregons copped. :smokin

Love Oregon and they finally released a shoe with the Oregon logo. Hopefully more to come

The Oregon color will be on NDC on Saturday.....

[rule][h3]Air Zoom Turf Jet '97[/h3]

Black/Black-Yellow Strike

Style# 585387-002
$140

From Mercer21 twitter feed

what does that logo on the top right mean?

im gonna go out and see if i can find these today

Was able to get my size this morning on NDC...Surprised how fast these sold out too...I guess they were a true QS

I got lucky this morning got a size 12, i was on computer and phone at same time this was first time getting a pair of shoes at launch time, happy to get a pair

Last edited:
Got lucky. Hoping these are a little big, as I was able to grab an 11. Like the materials, and of course the Oregon O doesn't hurt, but to me, the best part of the shoe is the yellow "eye". Stoked these dropped with little to no warning, and hypebeast didn't have much time to gravitate- hopefully those that truly wanted them got their hands on 'em.

Hey is there a oregon ducks shirt or a nike shirt to match these, i seen nike shirts that the white/black/copper and black/green zoom jets

These were actually the kicks that I was most excited about this weekend. Got lucky and was able to get my size on NDC this morning. Crazy cuz I go the "request cannot be processed because too much volume" or whatever message like 3 times. I almost gave up, but tried it again, and bam, they were in my cart...

Interestingly enough, I got the same message for the Kobe BHM but gave up and moved on to the Turfs...Everything happens for a reason, I suppose.

Anyway, the Jordans fell in my lap so whatever...but did any retailers get the Oregon PE's today or were they online exclusive?

Maybe it is just where I'm at, but these are an easy cop in Northern VA. I've seen three FL's and two FNL's with these in multiple sizes.

Oregon's sit? lol. This was the only shoe worth buying because of the logo and it was still plain. It gave people enough of a reason to spend 140 on an otherwise boring shoe.

Back
Top Bottom