1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

It's good seeing a shoe I remember from my childhood getting retroed.

I wouldn't mind getting either of the first two colorways, but I slightly prefer the black/green joints.

Tried them on the other day..felt real nice..definitely remind me of my Barry Sanders joints when they retroed in 05-06?

I will cop these eventually..for discount tho..

Eastbay has no discount restriction on these. I was planning to wait for a markdown but a 15% off discount with coupon is pretty tempting right now!

Any1 have any idea what the BLK/YELLOW colorway thats commin out this weekend look like?????

Seen it on SC that the oregon ducks are coming out this saturday can anyone confirm this?? And are larger footlockers getting em or is it just like tier 0 accounts?

Oregon PE is plain as hell. Not worth paying retail because it has an O on the tongue.

^^According to SC they are i hit up my FTL ppl and they said they aint gonna get em so im gonna try an check out some of my tier 0 places tomoro and see if they got anything

Last edited:
Oregon PE definitely plain as hell..but they will still sell out..

True story.... also, I would like a little more color, but considering most Oregon stuff is Green, black, and white, this is nice to see yellow as the other featured color. As a Packer fan as well, I am pretty happy with the color combo and consider this to be a better play than the black/green CW. Out of all the released CWS so far, to me the Coppers are still head and shoulders the best.

The Oregon color will be on NDC on Saturday.....

[h3]Air Zoom Turf Jet '97[/h3]
Black/Black-Yellow Strike
Style# 585387-002

$140

From Mercer21 twitter feed

Last edited:
I just got the coppers last night and they run BIG....had to send them back.
devil.gif

The only mall based retailer that will get the Oregon Zoom Turf Jet is Nike Yardline @ Champs Sports in Willowbrook Mall in New Jersey...

They will have them on 1.26.13

Like someone else has said...it is going to be mom & pops and Nike retail...

I would suggest to look the same places that got the Megatron collection...

JM

The only mall based retailer that will get the Oregon Zoom Turf Jet is Nike Yardline @ Champs Sports in Willowbrook Mall in New Jersey...

They will have them on 1.26.13

Like someone else has said...it is going to be mom & pops and Nike retail...

I would suggest to look the same places that got the Megatron collection...

JM

THANKS JM

HIT DA CONNECT UP AND GOT MY PAIR WAITING TO PICK UP ON SAT.

HOPEFULLY PICK UP DA V IF MY SIZE IS LEFT LOL

Back
Top Bottom