1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

Suede on this shoe IMO is wayyy better than that spongy leather material. ....Def coppin these red joints.:pimp:

Wow i remember these, this kid on my middle school football team tried wearing them during a game instead of cleats and got benched haha

Some bigger sizes up on nike.com. How do these run compared to Jordan's? Does a 12 in these equal an 11.5 in Jordan's?

Curious as to how these fit too. I wear an 11/11.5 in Foams, and 11 in Jordans.

I'm waiting for the GR grey/green pair to go on sale, then I'm copping.

These are on the release calendar for 3/1 - FIRE
smokin.gif
WOW! Definitely keeping an eye out for these!

Do these have double stacked zoom air in them? I'm loving the grey/purple pair, but dislike the aqua color in the tongue. Would definitely cop at $79.99, but they're a football season shoe for me, so I'm in no rush to cop.

The midsole looks ill but the rest is
sick.gif
These are FIRE man, specially if your team is red...I would rock these on the bus to games ALL Day, idk about playing in them anymore although I'm sure they are fine on turf.

The Oregon QS is by far still the sickets CW to drop, these reds are dope but no where NEAR that black and gold...

IMO the rest of them can go kick rocks, specially the white/orange pair. FUGLY.

I know they made an OG white/blue/silver pair, those were dope as well. I would definatly start collecting these if they dropped some cop worthy colorways. I love my Oregons, they're a TUFF shoe. Hurt my feet alot tho during the first wear...

^THe only problem with the Oregons to me is that the nubuck on them looks ashy in most pics, lol.

They need to drop these:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Anybody know why the QS' are 5$ cheaper than the GRs?? Not complaining I was just wondering b/c it's weird.

Last edited:
Ended up hitting up my local nike outlet and copped me a pair for $62 after the 30% discount. The comfort level on these joints is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom