1997 OG Air Jordan XII Obsidian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this in the right forum or not, but I wanted to know why is it so hard to find a DS pair of OG 97 Air Jordan XII's in theObsidian/White/French Blue colorway in a Sz. 12? I have looked and looked everywhere with no luck....I see Sz. 8 to 10.5 everywhere, but when it comes to aSz.12, no luck. Was there a limited number of Sz. 12 's made back in the day? Please fill me in....or let me know where I can locate a pair! Thanks,

i see every og 12 in a size 8 and 8.5 for under 200$ every day

your right its rare i see a bigger size......i found a size 11 in the obsidians a while back and bought them as fast as i could lol

I searched for about 6 months before i found a ds sz 11. Ive seen a few sz 12's on ebay but thats about it

I searched for my cousin sz. 12-13 never can find em. Maybe have to wait until they're retroed.

^ i've tried and tried. lowest i've found white/red in size 11.5/12 was $300. and they weren't ds either.

I'm in the same boat as the OP. Size 12's are hard to find especially in DS form. It took me a year in a half to find the OG white/red XII's.Brought them without hesitation. As soon as I see these on ebay I will buy them too with hesitation.

Yea they are rare in sz 12. I wear 11 and have seen many on ebay, some DS. But 12s are tough to find.

It took me about a year to find my 10.5 DS ones. Pm me if interested, need to sell these because I REALLY need a 11 or 11.5

My OG DS pair of US10 will be in the for sale section soon
smile.gif

hell, with the XIIs comin out n *%*#, why cant JB retro these in midtop form, he did that to the taxis.
tired.gif

i been thru searchin for these. i'll jus wait til they drop, which will prolly b never.

I think it's the size, I wear a 12 and seem like it's always one of the first sizes gone.Bigger sizes are harder to find.

Size 12 OG XII's to me are hard to come by ... IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SIZE 12 XII's .... GET AT ME .
Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Someone find me a pair of White/Red size 11.5/12 for under $350.

Doubt you can.

I got a size 12 ... but not for sale ....

Your right , you cant .... LOL jk G .

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I think it's the size, I wear a 12 and seem like it's always one of the first sizes gone.Bigger sizes are harder to find.
^^^cosign I wear a 12 too it's always da 1st size 2 go I have been lookin 4 da Obsidian XII's 4 da longest

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]DS size 10.5 waiting till mid summer to un'ds these bad boys[/color]
pimp.gif

3531372334_c9d398a32b.jpg

Seen a pair on the bay last month and wanted to cop, but didn't have the cash at the time
smh.gif
Took me 2 and a half years to track down the white/red ones in a size 12 ds condition, and I know I won't see the obsidian's anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom