2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

That glowing jacket is so comical to notice in moments like these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

r truth till wearing the camron from 2003 tshirt fit, i see
30t6p3b.gif

Wern't you, like, 5 in 2003?

that's irrelevant 
you understand what i'm referring to right?
camron-juelz.jpg

truth got that Create-A-Wrestler default t-shirt fit. 
laugh.gif

I just can't get into this Jericho/Punk feud...I am hoping that girl still plays into it at some time during this feud

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Kofi seems like he potential on the mic but he comes off really nervous when he speaks
I was just gonna enunciate that. I can see him shining in the EC match, obviously not winning though.

And just like that, Kofi lays out Jericho
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i really like the idea of Jericho winning at EC and Punk (the baby face) chasing Jericho until Extreme Rules which will be held close to his hometown.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i really like the idea of Jericho winning at EC and Punk (the baby face) chasing Jericho until Extreme Rules which will be held close to his hometown.

I think jericho should win @ ec.. punk then get his one on one rematch at wm28..

poor Kofi...I think they need to turn him heel at this point and have him beat someone like Sheamus

hey viewers.. tune into smackdown to watch tonights undercard match, Big Show vs. Orton, as the main event tomorrow!

hey viewers.. tune into smackdown to watch tonights undercard match, Big Show vs. Orton, as the main event tomorrow!
MOTHER %%!%#@ I WAS HOPING THE WWE WRITER WAS LYING ABOUT THIS. *+** ME.

remember when dudes use to actually tap out to the liontamer/walls of jericho

I honestly can't remember who tap out to the walls..Jericho need to use the liontamer again!!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I honestly can't remember who tap out to the walls..Jericho need to use the liontamer again!!

Last time Jericho used the liontamer was against Daniel Bryan 1st episode of NXT.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Last time Jericho used the liontamer was against Daniel Bryan 1st episode of NXT.

After raw.. I'm going on youtube.. to see if I can find that match..

Got a few questions answered by a WWE writer. (Seriously)

And here we go..

Natalya farting..seriously?
"Okay. As far as I know she said something on twitter that made somebody angry. All I can say for sure is that one day we were planning a face turn and a feud with Beth Phoenix and the next we were told to scrap all plans in favor of farting. For what it's worth, it's not supposed to be long term."

Why hasn't funkman been on TV?
"Because Raw wants him as a comedy wrestler and Smackdown wants him in a feud. This is the kind of thing that happens when we try to share talent."

What's the deal with Drew Mac?
"Trying to turn him face. The Raw team gave him back to us at a really bad time, but after Wrestlemania I have some faith."
-
indifferent.gif
 Because of something she said on twitter? Really?
- ^#&$

- Drew McIntyre has always bored the hell out of me besides his theme and finisher. But I do think they 

need to hurry up and do something with him, before he ends up being a casualty, even with as young as he is (like Rene Dupree & Kenny Dykstra)

Back
Top Bottom