2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

if AJ wasn't famous, i could pick her up with ease.

i could probably still do it now, but im not 100% sure, we'll see.

vuFO4.gif
roll.gif
*right click saved*

!!* does the apex predator even mean.

you look at the definition of an apex and in no way does it correlate with anything to do with randal's character.

I for one, would like an old storyline rehashed. DDP kidnapping and spying on Undertakers wife sara.... I want undertaker to do that to triple h by kidnapping or stalking stef until he agrees to fight him

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

I for one, would like an old storyline rehashed. DDP kidnapping and spying on Undertakers wife sara.... I want undertaker to do that to triple h by kidnapping or stalking stef until he agrees to fight him

tired.gif
 Stop it..

was the audience chanting "you f-ed up"?

why does anyone like Randy Orton?!?!? he botches more moves than any wrestler

so Cole praises DB before the match starts and during it then he says he ruined the match and is gonna get what's coming to him?
so ******ed

Originally Posted by casekicks

tired.gif
 Stop it..

That would be so awful
laugh.gif

The annihilation and immediate burial of DDP is burned in my memory
30t6p3b.gif

you look at the definition of an apex and in no way does it correlate with anything to do with randal's character.
It means he's the "ultimate" predator. All this Viper, Apex Predator monikers are trash anyway though...Legend Killer Randy Orton >>> ______.

Oh word Bryan stands tall over Orton and Show? Only makes it that much more likely Randall walks out with the strap on Sunday.

Give me a fresh Sheamus vs. Bryan feud instead of Orton vs. Sheamus, which we saw last year or some @#+#.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It means he's the "ultimate" predator. All this Viper, Apex Predator monikers are trash anyway though...Legend Killer Randy Orton >>> ______.

Oh word Bryan stands tall over Orton and Show? Only makes it that much more likely Randall walks out with the strap on Sunday.

Give me a fresh Sheamus vs. Bryan feud instead of Orton vs. Sheamus, which we saw last year or some @#+#.

Randy isn't walking out of EC WHChampion. More on this later..

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by casekicks

tired.gif
 Stop it..

That would be so awful
laugh.gif

The annihilation and immediate burial of DDP is burned in my memory
30t6p3b.gif

I always thought DDP would make the perfect WWE talent, but they just absolutely ruined him..Could have done so much more/better than what he did if they would have let him be himself..

- While it hasn’t been officially announced by TNA yet, the following video preview for Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling suggests that World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode will defend his title against Jeff Hardy. This week’s show tapes tonight in Orlando.

As noted over the weekend, New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul was scheduled to appear at tonight’s Impact Wrestling taping in Florida to do an angle with Kurt Angle, but declined citing “exhaustion.

Back
Top Bottom