2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Reminder that Smackdown is live this tomorrow night.
Also, get ready for it.  The game is about to change on April 23.  We will have a 3 hour Raw with the return of......

THE DRAFT

my favorite part of the year
pimp.gif
, but we all know smackdown is going to get robbed...

Also, get ready for it.  The game is about to change on April 23.  We will have a 3 hour Raw with the return of......

THE DRAFT
wooo

Came back from NY with a slight buzz and ended up ordering EC. #%#**+% booze, cause to all of my problems. Going to sue Amtrak for the $54.99 for overserving me on the train.

Who would of thought the PPV named after a match wasn't the main event.
laugh.gif
we got a pointless US Title match and An Ambelance match to end the show
laugh.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Realized one of my formulas to calculate scores was off. Have to start over.

72 entries
3 scored over 300 pts

2 scored under 100 pts

The high score was 335 pts.

The low score was 75 pts.

The average score was 206.

I scored 75 pts.

Results will be posted tonight during Raw.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Smackdown Chamber was the only highlight of the night. Everything else was forgettable except the #Big Johnny and friends gift lol

The last few minutes of the match were the highlight.  The first 75% of that match sucked bad.  It dragged and dragged and dragged, and the crowd was dead.
The match picked up once Big Show got eliminated. Go figure.

Live Smackdown has me feeling like Bryan some how might lose the title or a big return will happen

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Smackdown Chamber was the only highlight of the night. Everything else was forgettable except the #Big Johnny and friends gift lol

The last few minutes of the match were the highlight.  The first 75% of that match sucked bad.  It dragged and dragged and dragged, and the crowd was dead.
The match picked up once Big Show got eliminated. Go figure.

Live Smackdown has me feeling like Bryan some how might lose the title or a big return will happen

they're probably going to just progress with a bigger storyline about teddy longs "power trip" with christian, adr, henry, and laurinitis trying to become GM of raw and smackdown

72 entries
3 scored over 300 pts

2 scored under 100 pts

The high score was 335 pts.

The low score was 75 pts.

The average score was 206.

I scored 75 pts.

Results will be posted tonight during Raw.
okayguy.jpg

THE DRAFT
With "Raw Supershow", is there even a need for a draft??? Everybody has been show hopping since the last draft.

Chris Brown's response to CM Punk:

@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.

Positivity regardless of how u feel! @CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!

really hope for a great RAW...chances are I'll be disappointed...maybe they'll feel bad for us again after a GARBAGE PPV just like the RAW after Rumble

that Mickie James and Trish segment was great, I remember that...back when the Divas division wasn't awful

Back
Top Bottom