2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

i was going to watch

Spoiler [+]
but homeland security had something to said about that..
roll.gif

oh well..
tired.gif

The Smackdown Chamber match going 2nd doesn't really bode well for Bryan's chances at retaining. WWE usually books title changes last and champions who retain historically have their matches earlier on shows. I know Vince like his swerves, especially in this PPV, so IDK. We'll see.

Wrong on the match that's starts but I knew punk would be 1 of the 2 in the beginning.

you'd think punk would look a little more distraught coming in the first 2.

can't imagine how claustrophobic i would feel inside one of those chambers for 10-20 minutes.
they keep pushing jericho winning. highly doubt jericho wins tonight. 
tired.gif

I think I picked Kofi in 1st..But Im pretty sure that'll be the only thing I get right..Never saw an EC before and hopefully its a good ppv..

Raw Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title kicking off the show.  Punk and Kofi the first two in the ring.  
I'm 0/3 on my picks so far 
frown.gif

got a stream; my cat is is all over me trying to get on my lap...4W feels me
I think I am 3/3 

i've pretty much already failed this contest lol

if i wasn't typing this paper right now, i'd be playing the NTWT Booker T Drinking Game

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Raw Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title kicking off the show.  Punk and Kofi the first two in the ring.  
I'm 0/3 on my picks so far 
frown.gif

I'm sure everyone probably is.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

bulletproof but apparently not goldberg proof.

We'll hear about this all night, and then Cole will have an orgasm when Show breaks through one.
Ziggler in 3rd.

This means that Cena/Kane will probably close the show.  I can't imagine the SD match closing unless they have some kind of huge surprise planned.

Originally Posted by datboi81

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did ya'll hear booker when they said who inspired kofi's career?? LMAO
who did he say? i heard him say something then stop himself when cole said Michaels
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom