2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

why is my man Dolph getting buried in every match lately...dude is a beast...takes bumps like no other and sells like a champ...he needs a title push

They have squashed Dolph at the Rumble and tonight. He didn't do a single thing in here but get thrown onto the platform over and over...

Miz survived in the Anaconda Vice for a good 15 seconds. Then Punk just releases the hold when Jericho comes in.

Yet no one ever survived more than 2 seconds in the STF from Cena.

Dolph gone after a Code Breaker from Jericho. Dolph was nothing but a bump monkey in this match. Not a good showing from him.

Survey answer for most guys in the match was 5. Another one I got wrong. I'm not looking very good tonight.

man this dude dolph is paying some dues, this dude was the straight rag doll of this match. things better turn around for him by summerslam cuz he's been working his *** off stealing every show he's been on. they really just disrespected him this whole match smh

LION TAMER!
pimp.gif

are you serious that's how they gonna get rid of jericho??? weeeeeeeak thought they were going to wrestle outside of the cage for once like HITC or something

Setting up for Jericho to come back and win? Seem like they trying to kill time because of the lack of matches on the card too.

Back
Top Bottom