2/19 WWE Elimination Chamber PPV - Raw & SD EC Matches, Cena vs Kane, Prediction Contest (p40)

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm still mad I paid for the Royal Rumble month later

agreed smh 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I just got home from sitting at the hospital with my mom. I already read that Santino didn't win 
grin.gif
frown.gif
. But how over was he with the crowd? Was he entertaining? Anybody think he could get a push in the future?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I just got home from sitting at the hospital with my mom. I already read that Santino didn't win 
grin.gif
frown.gif
. But how over was he with the crowd? Anybody think he could get a push in the future?
Is she doing ok?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

grin.gif
frown.gif
. But how over was he with the crowd? Anybody think he could get a push in the future?
Is she doing ok?
Naw man. She has stage 4 pancreatic cancer with a non removable tumor. It's not a good deal, but we've accepted the fact that we cannot do anything about it and we're just going to enjoy the time we have left with her.

grin.gif
frown.gif
Is she doing ok?
Naw man. She has stage 4 pancreatic cancer with a non removable tumor. It's not a good deal, but we've accepted the fact that we cannot do anything about it and we're just going to enjoy the time we have left with her.

damn bro, sorry to hear that. thoughts and prayers go out to u and your family

grin.gif
frown.gif
Is she doing ok?
frown.gif
Sorry to hear that

grin.gif
frown.gif
Is she doing ok?

tired.gif
I'm really sorry to hear that man.

I hope something miraculous happens. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong bro.

Is she doing ok?

tired.gif
I'm really sorry to hear that man.

I hope something miraculous happens. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong bro.
Im praying for you man

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Is she doing ok?
frown.gif
Sorry to hear that

tired.gif

All the best to you and your family gottagitdemjs.

grin.gif
frown.gif
Is she doing ok?
I'm so sorry to hear that man.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

When was the last good ppv?

WM17
To put it in perspective *alonzo mourning gif* 
laugh.gif

MITB last year, and I think...uhhh...Capitol Punishment?? Storylines are so awful and blur so much that I barely even remember 1 PPV from the next.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

When was the last good ppv?

WM17
To put it in perspective *alonzo mourning gif* 
laugh.gif

MITB last year, and I think...uhhh...Capitol Punishment?? Storylines are so awful and blur so much that I barely even remember 1 PPV from the next.
That @%+* was horrible. Worst ppv in the last few years in my opinion. 

^^Really besides Rey/Punk and Orton/Christian, I don't remember the rest of the card. I wanna say Kofi/Dolph was a good match too,
but they wrestled like 500 times from 2009-2010, and I never want to see them face each other again.

grin.gif
frown.gif
Is she doing ok?
So sorry to hear this man.  My prayers are with you, your mom, and your family.

so wm 28 card is lookin like

undertaker vs hhh
cena vs rock
team laurinaitas vs team long
mitb ladder match
cm punk vs y2j
dbry vs sheamus
beth vs kharma

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^Really besides Rey/Punk and Orton/Christian, I don't remember the rest of the card. I wanna say Kofi/Dolph was a good match too,
but they wrestled like 500 times from 2009-2010, and I never want to see them face each other again.

The Rey/Punk match was good, Orton/Christian had better, but that whole stupid Obama impersonator is what killed that show, and the main event sucked, Truth had all that momentum going, and he lost because a kid threw a drink in his face. 

Back
Top Bottom