2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by nimhet

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30. How do you not know what time you are going to open? Also, she said they have been getting a lot of calls for them which just shows foams are now being hyped here in socal too. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters no problem the same time last year. Now everyone and their mother's is jumping on the reseller bandwagon after the Concords. This sucks because I'll have to camp out now if I want a pair.

I'm really starting resent people who buy to only resell. They caused me to miss out on the Concords and now possibly these. It's just so frustrating to see super old people or families who bring their kids and buy 3 pairs. Yes, I'm salty and bitter....

where in so cal are you at?

it seems like so cal isn't getting many pairs like usual (which is understood because no one really wears them like that out here)  the majority of the pairs being bought tomorrow will most likely end up on craigslist for $350 plus or on ebay or buy sell sites like niketalks.  hardly anyone trying to get pairs tomorrow is getting them to wear them for themselves which sucks considering we already hardly get any pairs out here to begin with.
in west LA.  I've only seen 1 other person ever here in LA in foams and that was at a release event.  Besides that, never seen it on anyone playing bball, at the mall or just out and about.  It's like spotting big foot out here.  When I went to NYC this past holiday, I counted 8 people in one day.   I think I might be the only person who actually buys foams in LA (besides resellers).  I'll probably never wear these, but just add to my collection because they are so unique. 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by nimhet

just called my local FTL to confirm what time they are opening tomorrow...said not sure but probably 9:30. How do you not know what time you are going to open? Also, she said they have been getting a lot of calls for them which just shows foams are now being hyped here in socal too. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters no problem the same time last year. Now everyone and their mother's is jumping on the reseller bandwagon after the Concords. This sucks because I'll have to camp out now if I want a pair.

I'm really starting resent people who buy to only resell. They caused me to miss out on the Concords and now possibly these. It's just so frustrating to see super old people or families who bring their kids and buy 3 pairs. Yes, I'm salty and bitter....

where in so cal are you at?

it seems like so cal isn't getting many pairs like usual (which is understood because no one really wears them like that out here)  the majority of the pairs being bought tomorrow will most likely end up on craigslist for $350 plus or on ebay or buy sell sites like niketalks.  hardly anyone trying to get pairs tomorrow is getting them to wear them for themselves which sucks considering we already hardly get any pairs out here to begin with.
in west LA.  I've only seen 1 other person ever here in LA in foams and that was at a release event.  Besides that, never seen it on anyone playing bball, at the mall or just out and about.  It's like spotting big foot out here.  When I went to NYC this past holiday, I counted 8 people in one day.   I think I might be the only person who actually buys foams in LA (besides resellers).  I'll probably never wear these, but just add to my collection because they are so unique. 

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

How long do foams usually last on NDC?
NOT LONG. NO LIE WHEN THE ROYALS CAME OUT. I WAS LOCK COACKED AND READY TO ROCK. THE CLOCK STRIKED 1200. I BLINKED WHICH I REGRET CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. CAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW HUMANS BLINK AND ANIMALS TOO. I WAS PRACTICALLY HOLDING BACK TO THE POINT, THAT I PUT CLEAR TAPE TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. AS SOON AS 1200 HIT MY EYES HAD TO BLINK. I SIMPLY MISSED OUT. NOW I CAMPOUT YOU HAVE TO WHY CAUSE AT midnight PEOPLE get HYPED. ONCE YOU MISS THE GRAVY TRAIN YOU STUCK BUYING FROM A MOM AND PAP SHOP AND HOPEFULLY THERE LEGIT. THEY COULD BE BUYING THERE KICKS FROM SOME LOW KEY AREA IN CHINA CALL SING SING AND PASSING THEM OFF AS REAL. YOU BETTER MAKE THAT TRAIN RIDE IF YOU DONT LET THE SALTYNESS BEGIN. IF YOU COME CLOSE TO THE TRAIN TRY RUNNING DONT WALK RUNNN YOU MIGHT MAKE IT

NOT LONG. NO LIE WHEN THE ROYALS CAME OUT. I WAS LOCK COACKED AND READY TO ROCK. THE CLOCK STRIKED 1200. I BLINKED WHICH I REGRET CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. CAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW HUMANS BLINK AND ANIMALS TOO. I WAS PRACTICALLY HOLDING BACK TO THE POINT, THAT I PUT CLEAR TAPE TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. AS SOON AS 1200 HIT MY EYES HAD TO BLINK. I SIMPLY MISSED OUT. NOW I CAMPOUT YOU HAVE TO WHY CAUSE AT midnight PEOPLE get HYPED. ONCE YOU MISS THE GRAVY TRAIN YOU STUCK BUYING FROM A MOM AND PAP SHOP AND HOPEFULLY THERE LEGIT. THEY COULD BE BUYING THERE KICKS FROM SOME LOW KEY AREA IN CHINA CALL SING SING AND PASSING THEM OFF AS REAL. YOU BETTER MAKE THAT TRAIN RIDE IF YOU DONT LET THE SALTYNESS BEGIN. IF YOU COME CLOSE TO THE TRAIN TRY RUNNING DONT WALK RUNNN YOU MIGHT MAKE IT

^^^ Might want to bold that font boss just to get your point across a little stronger
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Wow...

Wow...

NOT LONG. NO LIE WHEN THE ROYALS CAME OUT. I WAS LOCK COACKED AND READY TO ROCKTHE CLOCK STRIKED 1200. I BLINKED WHICH I REGRET CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. CAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW HUMANS BLINK AND ANIMALS TOO. I WAS PRACTICALLY HOLDING BACK TO THE POINT, THAT I PUT CLEAR TAPE TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. AS SOON AS 1200 HIT MY EYES HAD TO BLINK. I SIMPLY MISSED OUT. NOW I CAMPOUT YOU HAVE TO WHY CAUSE AT midnight PEOPLE get HYPED. ONCE YOU MISS THE GRAVY TRAIN YOU STUCK BUYING FROM A MOM AND PAP SHOP AND HOPEFULLY THERE LEGIT. THEY COULD BE BUYING THERE KICKS FROM SOME LOW KEY AREA IN CHINA CALL SING SING AND PASSING THEM OFF AS REAL. YOU BETTER MAKE THAT TRAIN RIDE IF YOU DONT LET THE SALTYNESS BEGIN. IF YOU COME CLOSE TO THE TRAIN TRY RUNNING DONT WALK RUNNN YOU MIGHT MAKE IT

Literally dying laughing over here. 
laugh.gif

NOT LONG. NO LIE WHEN THE ROYALS CAME OUT. I WAS LOCK COACKED AND READY TO ROCKTHE CLOCK STRIKED 1200. I BLINKED WHICH I REGRET CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. CAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW HUMANS BLINK AND ANIMALS TOO. I WAS PRACTICALLY HOLDING BACK TO THE POINT, THAT I PUT CLEAR TAPE TO HOLD MY EYES OPEN. AS SOON AS 1200 HIT MY EYES HAD TO BLINK. I SIMPLY MISSED OUT. NOW I CAMPOUT YOU HAVE TO WHY CAUSE AT midnight PEOPLE get HYPED. ONCE YOU MISS THE GRAVY TRAIN YOU STUCK BUYING FROM A MOM AND PAP SHOP AND HOPEFULLY THERE LEGIT. THEY COULD BE BUYING THERE KICKS FROM SOME LOW KEY AREA IN CHINA CALL SING SING AND PASSING THEM OFF AS REAL. YOU BETTER MAKE THAT TRAIN RIDE IF YOU DONT LET THE SALTYNESS BEGIN. IF YOU COME CLOSE TO THE TRAIN TRY RUNNING DONT WALK RUNNN YOU MIGHT MAKE IT

Literally dying laughing over here. 
laugh.gif

midnight hype how much you think these will go for if you miss out on NDC and in stores? thanks in advance

midnight hype how much you think these will go for if you miss out on NDC and in stores? thanks in advance

Thank god concords got me hip 2 da twitter link or my %#!##$% would still be searchin product codes at midnite lls that *%$ made me feel like fred flintstone smh weird thing is it worked perfect for da pines, metallic 5s, royals etc.....

Thank god concords got me hip 2 da twitter link or my %#!##$% would still be searchin product codes at midnite lls that *%$ made me feel like fred flintstone smh weird thing is it worked perfect for da pines, metallic 5s, royals etc.....

Originally Posted by shindo03

Whoever Midnight Hype is lol..... he is crackin me up .....

I haven't laughed this hard in forever. And people think they're slick, asking him question after question.
pimp.gif

I haven't laughed this hard in forever. And people think they're slick, asking him question after question.
pimp.gif

classic post. all of it. 

classic post. all of it. 

Originally Posted by dharv

pimp.gif

Thought I was the only one that caught that lol!

Originally Posted by dharv

pimp.gif

Thought I was the only one that caught that lol!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

^^^ Might want to bold that font boss just to get your point across a little stronger
grin.gif

IF IM THE BOSS THEN YOUR FIRED!!!

allow me 2 save u the trouble bry. ^^^ LAME^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom