2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Al Audi

midnight hype how much you think these will go for if you miss out on NDC and in stores? thanks in advance

What state are you from? In ny we have alot of mom and pop shops. some charge outrageous prices. some charge ok prices. My advice to you is go to one of those early relase spots act like your intrested, even try your size and ask the million dollar question how much. Now whatever price he gives you. maybe 350 expected it to jump to maybe 450 it all DEPENDS ON RELASE To if you get easily meaning ur able to get it off nike.com then. mom and pop shops might sell it fro 250 straight. im gonna have to go with what my mom and pop shop told me 360. SOUNDED LIKE A DUMB PRICE CAUSE WHEN YOU THINK OF IT A 360 IS A CIRCLE SO I DONT KNOW IF HE MEAN TURN WHERE YOU CAM FROM BUT THE STICKER PRICE IS 225 PLUS TAX MOM AND PAP WOULD CHARGE AT LEAST 400 IN NY IF SELLS GOOD IT ALL DEPENDS ON AREA TOO SOME MIGHT SAY 375 NO TAX ... SOME DEAL LOLOL

lmao. wouldn't a 180 be turn around.... forget it.. Still funny 
laugh.gif

Word to Jason Kidd

midnight hype how much you think these will go for if you miss out on NDC and in stores? thanks in advance

What state are you from? In ny we have alot of mom and pop shops. some charge outrageous prices. some charge ok prices. My advice to you is go to one of those early relase spots act like your intrested, even try your size and ask the million dollar question how much. Now whatever price he gives you. maybe 350 expected it to jump to maybe 450 it all DEPENDS ON RELASE To if you get easily meaning ur able to get it off nike.com then. mom and pop shops might sell it fro 250 straight. im gonna have to go with what my mom and pop shop told me 360. SOUNDED LIKE A DUMB PRICE CAUSE WHEN YOU THINK OF IT A 360 IS A CIRCLE SO I DONT KNOW IF HE MEAN TURN WHERE YOU CAM FROM BUT THE STICKER PRICE IS 225 PLUS TAX MOM AND PAP WOULD CHARGE AT LEAST 400 IN NY IF SELLS GOOD IT ALL DEPENDS ON AREA TOO SOME MIGHT SAY 375 NO TAX ... SOME DEAL LOLOL

laugh.gif

Word to Jason Kidd

Originally Posted by ed2trey

great posts midnight, keep'em coming, we could use some comic relief in here. as for me I'm not sure if im copping, I mean I love foams and these are beautiful but the price is too highand I can't really see myself wearing an all red shoe

<I mean who could, SEE THEMSELVES WEARING AN ALL RED SHOE. LAST TIME I CHECKED DORTHY FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ LOOK FLY IN HER RUBY RED SLIPPERS. AND AT THAT TIME NO GANGS ROAMED THE PASTURE. NO RUBY RED SLIPPERS PLEASE

great posts midnight, keep'em coming, we could use some comic relief in here. as for me I'm not sure if im copping, I mean I love foams and these are beautiful but the price is too highand I can't really see myself wearing an all red shoe

<I mean who could, SEE THEMSELVES WEARING AN ALL RED SHOE. LAST TIME I CHECKED DORTHY FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ LOOK FLY IN HER RUBY RED SLIPPERS. AND AT THAT TIME NO GANGS ROAMED THE PASTURE. NO RUBY RED SLIPPERS PLEASE

Originally Posted by SoSickening

laugh.gif

Word to Jason Kidd

honestly i think he said 365 days i guess in his head his boss gave him a price and u know when u go to them early relase stores and one person says 300 then another 250. i guess he made up a price proabky was like theres 365 days in a yr so ill charge 365

Originally Posted by SoSickening

laugh.gif

Word to Jason Kidd

honestly i think he said 365 days i guess in his head his boss gave him a price and u know when u go to them early relase stores and one person says 300 then another 250. i guess he made up a price proabky was like theres 365 days in a yr so ill charge 365

Dorthy
laugh.gif

Dorthy
laugh.gif

I'm Jordan Head, this is my first pair of Foams.....all my shoes my local spot usually hold for me but not these.......

-Midnight release tonight at this store called The Villa in Cleveland, they said they're getting 100 paris, I am going to get their few hours early and try my luck, if not, i'll try in the morning, but that's about it
Don't know too many foams heads in Cleveland, surprise they are getting 100 paris, I know footaction in East Cleveland getting 68 pairs, Jimmy Jazz in Akron is only getting like 15

I'm Jordan Head, this is my first pair of Foams.....all my shoes my local spot usually hold for me but not these.......

-Midnight release tonight at this store called The Villa in Cleveland, they said they're getting 100 paris, I am going to get their few hours early and try my luck, if not, i'll try in the morning, but that's about it
Don't know too many foams heads in Cleveland, surprise they are getting 100 paris, I know footaction in East Cleveland getting 68 pairs, Jimmy Jazz in Akron is only getting like 15

Well anyone going to the midnight release at niketown ny ? I'm heading tonight with my boy, we are 77 & 78. See you guys there.

Well anyone going to the midnight release at niketown ny ? I'm heading tonight with my boy, we are 77 & 78. See you guys there.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I cant stop laughing, Midnight Hype is too much - 
On the other hand, I think i might be able to manage grabbing these tonite or tomorrow, but if I miss out I'll just wait and grab the Galaxy Foam's  and the BB Lebrons . Its hit or miss here in AZ when it comes to the foams, sometimes they sit on the shelves for months and get discounted so we'll see !!!
grin.gif

Where you going in AZ?

@Bence23 - A few spots I know of   
pimp.gif
  -Pm Me 

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I cant stop laughing, Midnight Hype is too much - 
On the other hand, I think i might be able to manage grabbing these tonite or tomorrow, but if I miss out I'll just wait and grab the Galaxy Foam's  and the BB Lebrons . Its hit or miss here in AZ when it comes to the foams, sometimes they sit on the shelves for months and get discounted so we'll see !!!
grin.gif

Where you going in AZ?

@Bence23 - A few spots I know of   
pimp.gif
  -Pm Me 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I'll be up there. I'm gonna be the dude that walks right by the whole line. As usual when I come out I will make sure to do my dance as well. Foams in hand..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I'll be up there. I'm gonna be the dude that walks right by the whole line. As usual when I come out I will make sure to do my dance as well. Foams in hand..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

secure the happiness, Now you ghetto dudes better not think you can rub your red ruby red slippers together like Dorthy, to evade the police.

secure the happiness, Now you ghetto dudes better not think you can rub your red ruby red slippers together like Dorthy, to evade the police.

I'm close to passing due to the hypebeast slurping. Good luck to my Foam Friends tonight and be safe.

I'm close to passing due to the hypebeast slurping. Good luck to my Foam Friends tonight and be safe.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

The A is buzzin for these. anyone in atlanta coppin?
Yessir. I'm hitting south dekalb tonight for the midnight release. What about you homie?

the same, prolly get there around 8pm. a buddy of mine said 10 people were already lined up this after noon
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom