2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

The A is buzzin for these. anyone in atlanta coppin?
Yessir. I'm hitting south dekalb tonight for the midnight release. What about you homie?

the same, prolly get there around 8pm. a buddy of mine said 10 people were already lined up this after noon
30t6p3b.gif

Are they allowing these on that "other site" this time?

EDIT: Went a bunch of pages back, saw it's been answered. Not allowed on the "other site" and 1 per person on ndc.

Are they allowing these on that "other site" this time?

EDIT: Went a bunch of pages back, saw it's been answered. Not allowed on the "other site" and 1 per person on ndc.

Time SQ FTL has a really long line. Lots of hood birds buying there mans these is in line as well.

Time SQ FTL has a really long line. Lots of hood birds buying there mans these is in line as well.

whats really good H town? i hope no one catches AMMONIA this time around looool
foreal though is anybody camping? foams always been a wake up in the am kind of pick up 4 me ...
but those days are long gone... hope i can copp my sz... if not .. there is a bunch of other hot releases upcoming...

whats really good H town? i hope no one catches AMMONIA this time around looool
foreal though is anybody camping? foams always been a wake up in the am kind of pick up 4 me ...
but those days are long gone... hope i can copp my sz... if not .. there is a bunch of other hot releases upcoming...

They gonna sell out im telling you, if you dont have your spot inline by now fugetaboutit, i saw a pic of spike lee rocking these joints and they look appealing. On another not why is spike Lee always wearing clothes 5 sizes big. Spike i respect your work if you listening this is 2012 where clothes fitted not to tight where you can get a yeast infection but nice and relaxed. Im still undecided that Midnight is almost here let and the hype is gonna build. Theyll eventually restock once or twice and let the resllers play.

They gonna sell out im telling you, if you dont have your spot inline by now fugetaboutit, i saw a pic of spike lee rocking these joints and they look appealing. On another not why is spike Lee always wearing clothes 5 sizes big. Spike i respect your work if you listening this is 2012 where clothes fitted not to tight where you can get a yeast infection but nice and relaxed. Im still undecided that Midnight is almost here let and the hype is gonna build. Theyll eventually restock once or twice and let the resllers play.

wonder how are the rest of the spots in NYC doing for the midnight release???? deciding what time to roll out

wonder how are the rest of the spots in NYC doing for the midnight release???? deciding what time to roll out

There shiny like a red light i thought it was that metallic red that dull red but there glossy boss man. I cant believe its at 70 pages only. it would proably jump to 150 pages by tomorrow. First people would be counting down 1158 1159 1200, then people would blog about sites crashing then. Then people would complement each other on their succesful transaction online from ndc cause everything else is gonna crash. in the morning soldddddout everywhere in the tri state area. if you want em wait online trust and believe you gonna regret me including. i love foams and spike made these foams look dope

There shiny like a red light i thought it was that metallic red that dull red but there glossy boss man. I cant believe its at 70 pages only. it would proably jump to 150 pages by tomorrow. First people would be counting down 1158 1159 1200, then people would blog about sites crashing then. Then people would complement each other on their succesful transaction online from ndc cause everything else is gonna crash. in the morning soldddddout everywhere in the tri state area. if you want em wait online trust and believe you gonna regret me including. i love foams and spike made these foams look dope

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

yea.... i really wanted the dull red than glossy red but Spike is convincing me right now lol smh. i just wish there were more pictures up close

if your from ny camp out. if not you better put the clear tape over your eye. cause once 1200 hit and u blink u missed it kid... you remeber that scence from that movie forest gump, he gets on the bus and he trys sitting down and every place he tryed he got the same reply "seats taken" hopefully in your case you would get a seat and a perfect pair without glue stains. "SEATS TAKEN" FOREST SHOULD SAID I GOT MY 225 in hand with tax is the seat taken now?

yea.... i really wanted the dull red than glossy red but Spike is convincing me right now lol smh. i just wish there were more pictures up close

if your from ny camp out. if not you better put the clear tape over your eye. cause once 1200 hit and u blink u missed it kid... you remeber that scence from that movie forest gump, he gets on the bus and he trys sitting down and every place he tryed he got the same reply "seats taken" hopefully in your case you would get a seat and a perfect pair without glue stains. "SEATS TAKEN" FOREST SHOULD SAID I GOT MY 225 in hand with tax is the seat taken now?

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

I saw them up close and its shiny ( CANDY APPLE SHINY) from a  mom and pop store. to shiny for me i know im gonna regret it but its a sneaker that will restock. I might get em just for spikes sake, my man look dope.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

I saw them up close and its shiny ( CANDY APPLE SHINY) from a  mom and pop store. to shiny for me i know im gonna regret it but its a sneaker that will restock. I might get em just for spikes sake, my man look dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom