2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

between all the stores in the 34th st area....there's something like 5k pairs.

QS my ***
roll.gif

They ain't a QS but def. limited, not one of the 3 malls in my area got 'em.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Any Seattle heads coppin?
If I dont score online..
Im headed out bright and early to try my luck..

Ill be doing the same. What spot you heading to if you dont get a pair online? I only know several spots in the area that are going to have these.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Any Seattle heads coppin?
If I dont score online..
Im headed out bright and early to try my luck..

Ill be doing the same. What spot you heading to if you dont get a pair online? I only know several spots in the area that are going to have these.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

QS my ***
roll.gif
maybe for your region....sorry to hear that.

thank god for northeast corridor numbers cause i know the DMV is taken cared of as usual
smokin.gif

yes no joke these for some reason are a lil limited in numbers. not qs really just looks like qs

QS my ***
roll.gif

thank god for northeast corridor numbers cause i know the DMV is taken cared of as usual
smokin.gif

yes no joke these for some reason are a lil limited in numbers. not qs really just looks like qs

seems like the east coast got alot of pairs to go around.

Id say this is a East coast GR

and a down south , and west coast QS.

seems like the east coast got alot of pairs to go around.

Id say this is a East coast GR

and a down south , and west coast QS.

QS my ***
roll.gif

smokin.gif
!!$@ yes!!!!!!!! #finesse
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QS my ***
roll.gif

smokin.gif
!!$@ yes!!!!!!!! #finesse
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

There shiny like a red light i thought it was that metallic red that dull red but there glossy boss man. I cant believe its at 70 pages only. it would proably jump to 150 pages by tomorrow. First people would be counting down 1158 1159 1200, then people would blog about sites crashing then. Then people would complement each other on their succesful transaction online from ndc cause everything else is gonna crash. in the morning soldddddout everywhere in the tri state area. if you want em wait online trust and believe you gonna regret me including. i love foams and spike made these foams look dope
yea.... i really wanted the dull red than glossy red but Spike is convincing me right now lol smh. i just wish there were more pictures up close
Maybe this view- comparison can help.

There shiny like a red light i thought it was that metallic red that dull red but there glossy boss man. I cant believe its at 70 pages only. it would proably jump to 150 pages by tomorrow. First people would be counting down 1158 1159 1200, then people would blog about sites crashing then. Then people would complement each other on their succesful transaction online from ndc cause everything else is gonna crash. in the morning soldddddout everywhere in the tri state area. if you want em wait online trust and believe you gonna regret me including. i love foams and spike made these foams look dope
yea.... i really wanted the dull red than glossy red but Spike is convincing me right now lol smh. i just wish there were more pictures up close

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

these are fine.. maybe like lipstick red something..
laugh.gif

wish they released MUCH sooner though

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

these are fine.. maybe like lipstick red something..
laugh.gif

wish they released MUCH sooner though

People in east coast and DMV and South Areas are going to go crazy for these. I mean galaxies are hot but with all the BLood wannabes are real bloods... And the whole hype of Blood this blood that. With the Game and Weezy....these will sell FAST. I'm sure a few places in The northwest these will sit.... Just not the big sizes...can't wait for the galaxies though. Those look awesome.

People in east coast and DMV and South Areas are going to go crazy for these. I mean galaxies are hot but with all the BLood wannabes are real bloods... And the whole hype of Blood this blood that. With the Game and Weezy....these will sell FAST. I'm sure a few places in The northwest these will sit.... Just not the big sizes...can't wait for the galaxies though. Those look awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom