2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
footlocker pic nice

Nike-Foamposite-Red_61.jpg

Where are you guys getting this 1 pair limit on NDC from? They tweeted today that the limit is 2 pairs...

Where are you guys getting this 1 pair limit on NDC from? They tweeted today that the limit is 2 pairs...

Originally Posted by raptors29

Earlier this week they said 1 pair... I guess they changed there mind seeing that they are trying to compete or better yet Eastbay is trying to compete with them.

Earlier this week they said 1 pair... I guess they changed there mind seeing that they are trying to compete or better yet Eastbay is trying to compete with them.

word. They tweeted me yest and said 2 pair limit. NDC is down smh

word. They tweeted me yest and said 2 pair limit. NDC is down smh

Hoping NDC comes through tonight..if not its off to dt pittsburgh in the am. I like that its two per customer..that pretty much guarantees that this will be easier than getting the Durants last night.

Hoping NDC comes through tonight..if not its off to dt pittsburgh in the am. I like that its two per customer..that pretty much guarantees that this will be easier than getting the Durants last night.

if nike retroes these in a pro hopefully i got my money right
but before that retro an all black with clear soles and im in

if nike retroes these in a pro hopefully i got my money right
but before that retro an all black with clear soles and im in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom