2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NycPosite
LOS you already know!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kicks409

Struck out online and we don't get foams where I live I guess I'll pass

Who would live in a place like that? Sike.  Sorry to hear that.  They are very plentiful in stores.  I was worried for a while when ndc sold out so fast

Originally Posted by kicks409

Struck out online and we don't get foams where I live I guess I'll pass

Who would live in a place like that? Sike.  Sorry to hear that.  They are very plentiful in stores.  I was worried for a while when ndc sold out so fast

Went to my mall at 6 and there was a big line, most of my homies were there already so i got to skip. But they gave out #'s before i got there so i bought a # off a girl that went with here homegirl cuz i wasnt taking no chances

Went to my mall at 6 and there was a big line, most of my homies were there already so i got to skip. But they gave out #'s before i got there so i bought a # off a girl that went with here homegirl cuz i wasnt taking no chances

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by edunpeal

most people who copped were either hypebeast or resellers
30t6p3b.gif

just look at this page alone. why do people need more than 2 pairs

The same reason why you most likely have more then 10 pairs of sneakers in your closet

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by edunpeal

most people who copped were either hypebeast or resellers
30t6p3b.gif

just look at this page alone. why do people need more than 2 pairs

The same reason why you most likely have more then 10 pairs of sneakers in your closet

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

That was a long night Los 
laugh.gif

Long night is a under statement. If Gus didn't wake me up I would probably still be sleeping in the whip on 34st
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

That was a long night Los 
laugh.gif

Long night is a under statement. If Gus didn't wake me up I would probably still be sleeping in the whip on 34st
roll.gif
roll.gif

these boys are salty in here... if yal want em, put in the work like nycposite. Yal make it seem like what he did was easy and hes taking away from yal. Dude put in work to make bread n prolly get his for free.. i do the same thing... i also hook my boys up that are lazy as hell... im sure nycposite does the same thing

these boys are salty in here... if yal want em, put in the work like nycposite. Yal make it seem like what he did was easy and hes taking away from yal. Dude put in work to make bread n prolly get his for free.. i do the same thing... i also hook my boys up that are lazy as hell... im sure nycposite does the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom