2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I just need to get my size and I will be a happy camper. The crazy thing about my situation is that the Nike employee store I went to received empty boxes because some of the employees stole pairs from the distribution center, so they only had smaller sizes.

Now I just need to get my size and I will be a happy camper. The crazy thing about my situation is that the Nike employee store I went to received empty boxes because some of the employees stole pairs from the distribution center, so they only had smaller sizes.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by mross16

Got a size 8.5 need a size 11 though

So you just bought a random size?
better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.
Nah, where I'm from you buy the shoes to wear.

And to mross, I would been buying any size for $127 too.  Almost half price. 

Originally Posted by mross16

Got a size 8.5 need a size 11 though

better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.

Wish I didn't live in the foam crazy DMV sometimes.... Snagged a 10.5 but needed a 10... Oh well time to work it out

Wish I didn't live in the foam crazy DMV sometimes.... Snagged a 10.5 but needed a 10... Oh well time to work it out

%@%! got crazy at my local mall it was concords all over again im located in the DMV btw dudes bum rushed the door and dip thru the mall one dude pass out while standing in line smh glad i was able to cop tho

%@%! got crazy at my local mall it was concords all over again im located in the DMV btw dudes bum rushed the door and dip thru the mall one dude pass out while standing in line smh glad i was able to cop tho

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Cant wait till my pair come 
pimp.gif
fixed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

if u willin 2 drive they still out there apparently

Originally Posted by quanb24

which mall was this I mighta been there 4 da concord door trample lmao

Originally Posted by quanb24

which mall was this I mighta been there 4 da concord door trample lmao

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Actuallu going out to dinner in a few so I'll check the spot out that way... You know of a specific spot?

Actuallu going out to dinner in a few so I'll check the spot out that way... You know of a specific spot?

na but its what I've been told and many ppl and dmv pages been tweetin my hunch is waldorf, montgomery mall, maybe even lakeforest would be worth callin or goin to. Best of luck

na but its what I've been told and many ppl and dmv pages been tweetin my hunch is waldorf, montgomery mall, maybe even lakeforest would be worth callin or goin to. Best of luck

you sound funny though. so, if you waited on line and camped out for hours but couldn't get your size you would walk away empty handed and take the loss? sounds crazy. i'm pretty sure dude bought them to wear, hence why he wants to trade.

you sound funny though. so, if you waited on line and camped out for hours but couldn't get your size you would walk away empty handed and take the loss? sounds crazy. i'm pretty sure dude bought them to wear, hence why he wants to trade.

just got back from the mall....our FTL guy said they had 40 people in line for 10 pairs..so basically one in each size. This FTL also had 1 pair of the LBJ Xmas in size 8 left. PM me if you want the contact info.

just got back from the mall....our FTL guy said they had 40 people in line for 10 pairs..so basically one in each size. This FTL also had 1 pair of the LBJ Xmas in size 8 left. PM me if you want the contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom