2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i thought i would be okay after missing out in the H! but now m very salty loool... the sneakerhead in me cant accept that L .... just in 09 i remember buying 3 pairs of eggplant at ease being the only one at the spot for em... now u have to line up in Houston for foams.... smh! and they are all up for 3 bills plus on cl.....

well i thought i would be okay after missing out in the H! but now m very salty loool... the sneakerhead in me cant accept that L .... just in 09 i remember buying 3 pairs of eggplant at ease being the only one at the spot for em... now u have to line up in Houston for foams.... smh! and they are all up for 3 bills plus on cl.....

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by kevi

Them boots 
roll.gif

Shiekh Valley Fair only had 8 pairs so i had to settle for a 9.5. Havent found anyone to trade me for a 11/11.5
indifferent.gif

never seen those boots? I'm guessing u not from nyc
From the bay
never seen that over here
UGG Boots

Originally Posted by kevi

Them boots 
roll.gif

Shiekh Valley Fair only had 8 pairs so i had to settle for a 9.5. Havent found anyone to trade me for a 11/11.5
indifferent.gif

never seen those boots? I'm guessing u not from nyc
From the bay
never seen that over here
UGG Boots

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by cguy610

better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.
Nah, where I'm from you buy the shoes to wear.

And to mross, I would been buying any size for $127 too.  Almost half price. 
you sound funny though. so, if you waited on line and camped out for hours but couldn't get your size you would walk away empty handed and take the loss? sounds crazy. i'm pretty sure dude bought them to wear, hence why he wants to trade.

In my opinion, it is still a L if I can't wear the shoes because they aren't my size.  I'd try to find my size somewhere. 

This new generation of sneaker buyers intrigues and baffles me at the same time.  Buying random sizes, camping out in the cold, etc.

Originally Posted by cguy610

better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.
Nah, where I'm from you buy the shoes to wear.

And to mross, I would been buying any size for $127 too.  Almost half price. 
you sound funny though. so, if you waited on line and camped out for hours but couldn't get your size you would walk away empty handed and take the loss? sounds crazy. i'm pretty sure dude bought them to wear, hence why he wants to trade.

In my opinion, it is still a L if I can't wear the shoes because they aren't my size.  I'd try to find my size somewhere. 

This new generation of sneaker buyers intrigues and baffles me at the same time.  Buying random sizes, camping out in the cold, etc.

went to serramonte HOH and hella people cut towards the front when the door opened, didnt get my pair
frown.gif
smh anyone know where in the bay area may still have a 9.5-10???

went to serramonte HOH and hella people cut towards the front when the door opened, didnt get my pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

frown.gif

and people were OKAY with thiiisss?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by quanb24

%@%! got crazy at my local mall it was concords all over again im located in the DMV btw dudes bum rushed the door and dip thru the mall one dude pass out while standing in line smh glad i was able to cop tho

which mall was this I mighta been there 4 da concord door trample lmao
Annapolis mall lmao

%@%! got crazy at my local mall it was concords all over again im located in the DMV btw dudes bum rushed the door and dip thru the mall one dude pass out while standing in line smh glad i was able to cop tho

Annapolis mall lmao

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Anywho.. I went to Fox Hills (LA, So Cal), around 8 am and everyone was in line for footaction... I guess no one did their research that FOOTLOCKER was getting some pairs too (One per each size I believe) .. I was first in line and was able to cop a third pair.. Two last night from Nike Store. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop their pair.. DEATH TO RESELLERS

Annapolis mall lmao

lls I went 2 waldorf thinkin that was small enough yet big enough to get a good amount and not be 2 crazy with da amount of heads lls boy was I wrong

Annapolis mall lmao

lls I went 2 waldorf thinkin that was small enough yet big enough to get a good amount and not be 2 crazy with da amount of heads lls boy was I wrong

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
security guards didnt do $**%, they said they werent getting paid so they didnt care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and the people up front didnt say $**% either

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
security guards didnt do $**%, they said they werent getting paid so they didnt care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and the people up front didnt say $**% either

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

After seeing the red's in person, they have to be tied with the royal's for the nicest foams.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My sentiments exactly. Due to this being NT I didn't want to cause uproar and booing, but I like the Red over the Royals. Trust, I understand the significance of the Royals, but the Red the coldest imo. If these were actually an O.G. cw, I strongly believe these would be in the rankings of the Royals. No pic does these shoes any justice, that glossy finish just leave me in awe.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

After seeing the red's in person, they have to be tied with the royal's for the nicest foams.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My sentiments exactly. Due to this being NT I didn't want to cause uproar and booing, but I like the Red over the Royals. Trust, I understand the significance of the Royals, but the Red the coldest imo. If these were actually an O.G. cw, I strongly believe these would be in the rankings of the Royals. No pic does these shoes any justice, that glossy finish just leave me in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom