2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by mross16

Got a size 8.5 need a size 11 though

So you just bought a random size?
better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.

i've been in the sneaker culture for 15 years and I've never heard of that rule... maybe its a rule in the younger generation, or a resell or hypbeast thing/rule....i doubt someone who needed an 8.5 bought an 11 and you'll do an even trade...

Originally Posted by mross16

Got a size 8.5 need a size 11 though

better than nothing. i thought this was one of the golden rules. if you cant get your size you get any size.

i've been in the sneaker culture for 15 years and I've never heard of that rule... maybe its a rule in the younger generation, or a resell or hypbeast thing/rule....i doubt someone who needed an 8.5 bought an 11 and you'll do an even trade...

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

Anyone who says they never get another size  after their size is gone has to be

and that is not pride #$!+$%* with you. 

Anyone who says they never get another size  after their size is gone has to be

and that is not pride #$!+$%* with you. 

^^^^^ .5 size up or down is one thing, because you can still wear them, your not going through the hassle of looking for a trade, but 2.5 sizes up or down, is dumb imo... one guy said he wears a 10, but bought a 10.5 thats understood, but buying a 8.5 when you wear an 11... your just going to charge a crazy resell price for the wrong size shoe you bought, to cover the cost of the crazy resell price your going to have to pay to buy your true size...

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

After seeing the red's in person, they have to be tied with the royal's for the nicest foams.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My sentiments exactly. Due to this being NT I didn't want to cause uproar and booing, but I like the Red over the Royals. Trust, I understand the significance of the Royals, but the Red the coldest imo. If these were actually an O.G. cw, I strongly believe these would be in the rankings of the Royals. No pic does these shoes any justice, that glossy finish just leave me in awe.

No doubt about it. If Penny wore these back in the day, forget about it, it would be over.

^^^^^ .5 size up or down is one thing, because you can still wear them, your not going through the hassle of looking for a trade, but 2.5 sizes up or down, is dumb imo... one guy said he wears a 10, but bought a 10.5 thats understood, but buying a 8.5 when you wear an 11... your just going to charge a crazy resell price for the wrong size shoe you bought, to cover the cost of the crazy resell price your going to have to pay to buy your true size...

After seeing the red's in person, they have to be tied with the royal's for the nicest foams.

My sentiments exactly. Due to this being NT I didn't want to cause uproar and booing, but I like the Red over the Royals. Trust, I understand the significance of the Royals, but the Red the coldest imo. If these were actually an O.G. cw, I strongly believe these would be in the rankings of the Royals. No pic does these shoes any justice, that glossy finish just leave me in awe.

No doubt about it. If Penny wore these back in the day, forget about it, it would be over.

Still no updates for AZ ?????  - 
frown.gif

So there really seems like there was only 50 fuggin pairs sent to this ENTIRE state.  I saw 4 guys copp outta 15 in one line at FootAction Fiesta Mall, heard about HOH Scottsdale only having 4 pairs total with over 20 peeps in line. 

Then to make matters worse, SHIEK aka SHADY SHOE INC  had more pairs COMBINED than the confirmed aforementioned retailers so i gotta give NIKE the "Shaq Face" - smh 

shaq-face.jpg

Still no updates for AZ ?????  - 
frown.gif

So there really seems like there was only 50 fuggin pairs sent to this ENTIRE state.  I saw 4 guys copp outta 15 in one line at FootAction Fiesta Mall, heard about HOH Scottsdale only having 4 pairs total with over 20 peeps in line. 

Then to make matters worse, SHIEK aka SHADY SHOE INC  had more pairs COMBINED than the confirmed aforementioned retailers so i gotta give NIKE the "Shaq Face" - smh 

shaq-face.jpg

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

went to serramonte HOH and hella people cut towards the front when the door opened, didnt get my pair
frown.gif
smh anyone know where in the bay area may still have a 9.5-10???

and people were OKAY with thiiisss?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
security guards didnt do $**%, they said they werent getting paid so they didnt care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and the people up front didnt say $**% either
There's always some BS that happens at Serramonte and the security guards don't take any actions cause they're lazy bums. Hella ppl cut in line for the Concord wristbands and they didn't do anything.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

went to serramonte HOH and hella people cut towards the front when the door opened, didnt get my pair
frown.gif
smh anyone know where in the bay area may still have a 9.5-10???

and people were OKAY with thiiisss?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
security guards didnt do $**%, they said they werent getting paid so they didnt care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and the people up front didnt say $**% either
There's always some BS that happens at Serramonte and the security guards don't take any actions cause they're lazy bums. Hella ppl cut in line for the Concord wristbands and they didn't do anything.

Would you feel the same way if you got the shoes at a 50% discount and it was the last size left?

Would you feel the same way if you got the shoes at a 50% discount and it was the last size left?

only reason ppl like royals is cuz they are the OG color

say penny played for a red team and reds were the OGs, follow me

yes they are same if not better

personally the color red>the color blue

only reason ppl like royals is cuz they are the OG color

say penny played for a red team and reds were the OGs, follow me

yes they are same if not better

personally the color red>the color blue

agree with all of this

thas all it comes down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom