2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

True... I'm gonna wait it out
I hope so, but unless there are restocks, I don't see these being available for under $300.
restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).
they'll be re-stocks, at least in NYC...anyone that can't sell em always transfers em RIGHT back to da east coast....House of Hoops in harlem alone had almost 1000 pairs.

Originally Posted by Tony906

20536cef1450b98127042e80a02706c6ae48c236_r.jpg
THE THINGS I SEE IN NEW YORK SMMFH AT THIS CLOWN 

reminds me of some starburst

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

What's everyone's NikeStore order status looking like?

itll probably update after the weekend. im expecting mine to ship by wednesday

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

What's everyone's NikeStore order status looking like?

itll probably update after the weekend. im expecting mine to ship by wednesday

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity
I can do $300 but $400 or more is too much.
I think BabyJ's stated it already, if it were a true QS then shops would have sold them the minute they got them in. From what I hear the South got many pairs.
I'm so salty, everybody on Craigslist is asking $400.
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure what he meant by that, but QS's come with release dates as well.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity
I can do $300 but $400 or more is too much.
I think BabyJ's stated it already, if it were a true QS then shops would have sold them the minute they got them in. From what I hear the South got many pairs.
I'm so salty, everybody on Craigslist is asking $400.
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure what he meant by that, but QS's come with release dates as well.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom