2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

images
GET TH!OSE RED FOAMS OUT FOR ALL THAT GIANTS CHAMPIONSHIP GEAR!  WOOHOO!
pimp.gif

ohboydanny - let me go ask them in the morning
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm not going to back and forward with u on this. Even by your definition these were not a qs. Stores has these on order since well before a month before release. This shoe was not a qs.

and yea the Atlantic penny 2s were a qs. Then they rereleased in mass quantities.

ohboydanny - let me go ask them in the morning
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm not going to back and forward with u on this. Even by your definition these were not a qs. Stores has these on order since well before a month before release. This shoe was not a qs.

and yea the Atlantic penny 2s were a qs. Then they rereleased in mass quantities.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

All QS means is that it was offered to retailers very late. For instance, these AM 2012s that just released were ordered last spring. Shoes that are QS's are available only about a month or so in advance.
Not according to some people
roll.gif
nerd.gif

But I totally agree. Some people are just stuck on that one detail about people knowing these were releasing, get over it they were a QS
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

All QS means is that it was offered to retailers very late. For instance, these AM 2012s that just released were ordered last spring. Shoes that are QS's are available only about a month or so in advance.
Not according to some people
roll.gif
nerd.gif

But I totally agree. Some people are just stuck on that one detail about people knowing these were releasing, get over it they were a QS
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

and there all gone? got damn 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

images
pimp.gif

more like the royals man
pimp.gif

white and blue little red with royals

better yet grab the jerseys real good with royals

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

and there all gone? got damn 
sick.gif

images
pimp.gif

more like the royals man
pimp.gif

white and blue little red with royals

better yet grab the jerseys real good with royals

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif

Exactly
I never heard these were a QS before someone said that they said it on Twitter.
The true definition of a QS is not having a release date.
A limited sneaker is a limited sneaker. They aren't one in the same.
QS never had release dates months in advance.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif

Exactly
I never heard these were a QS before someone said that they said it on Twitter.
The true definition of a QS is not having a release date.
A limited sneaker is a limited sneaker. They aren't one in the same.
QS never had release dates months in advance.

I would classify this as a limited GR in most areas, and a GR on the east coast. It surprises me that Orlando doesn't get a crap load of these......

I would classify this as a limited GR in most areas, and a GR on the east coast. It surprises me that Orlando doesn't get a crap load of these......

Don't QS releases have QS after the shoe's name on the box? For instance both my pairs of SC Trainer II's say "SC Trainer II QS" on the box label.

Don't QS releases have QS after the shoe's name on the box? For instance both my pairs of SC Trainer II's say "SC Trainer II QS" on the box label.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by Magic1978

restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity

The hype must have got to you, just by them saying it was a quick strike release. Normally the same thing happens every foam release, limited across the country, more in DMV and New York.

The only difference would be the cough drops, but they were released three times.

the hype got to me? i been wanting these ever since i first saw a pic... i guess the fact that these sold out in 2 minutes doesnt make them any different? whatever

I was speaking on you saying it was a quick strike release. No, it was a foam release like any other foam release. Every foam release is limited. You don't see dark pines, pewters and dark royals going to outlets in bunches. Every foam is a hot commodity.

Dudes are misusing what a QS is now.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity

The hype must have got to you, just by them saying it was a quick strike release. Normally the same thing happens every foam release, limited across the country, more in DMV and New York.

The only difference would be the cough drops, but they were released three times.

the hype got to me? i been wanting these ever since i first saw a pic... i guess the fact that these sold out in 2 minutes doesnt make them any different? whatever

I was speaking on you saying it was a quick strike release. No, it was a foam release like any other foam release. Every foam release is limited. You don't see dark pines, pewters and dark royals going to outlets in bunches. Every foam is a hot commodity.

Dudes are misusing what a QS is now.

Originally Posted by beansietime

A lot of SB's are QS, and mine don't have it on the box, but yeah those Trainers do. I think that was to separate them from the other ones, because they use different leather.

Originally Posted by beansietime

A lot of SB's are QS, and mine don't have it on the box, but yeah those Trainers do. I think that was to separate them from the other ones, because they use different leather.

I recall the question regarding this being a quick strike being asked on nikestore's twitter page and the answer was yes. I'm sure if you look back to Friday on their page you'll see the same information

I recall the question regarding this being a quick strike being asked on nikestore's twitter page and the answer was yes. I'm sure if you look back to Friday on their page you'll see the same information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom