2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

images

Ban Him.

laugh.gif

suck it up

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So I guess Nike stating that these were a QS means nothing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

All QS means is that it was offered to retailers very late. For instance, these AM 2012s that just released were ordered last spring. Shoes that are QS's are available only about a month or so in advance.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop hanging your hats on the "knowing months in advance" as the only reason this doesn't qualify these as a QS

That must be the text book definition of a QS cause you guys keep repeating it as if its the end all be all
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

All QS means is that it was offered to retailers very late. For instance, these AM 2012s that just released were ordered last spring. Shoes that are QS's are available only about a month or so in advance.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
nike also said that the yotd kd ivs werent releasing in america
and that the lebron 9 chinas werent coming here either.
nike also said that the jordan vi infrared pack wasnt real.

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY.
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif

Your wrong in saying that they don't have release dates. 2010 altitudes were a QS and it had an RD. 2011 low top taxis were a QS and they had a release date. And the ray 13s were a QS and they also had a release date.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

as stated before,
the 07 royals were a QS. these were NOT. stores had these in stock and were showing people at least 2 weeks ago.

the only people saying these were QS are people that dont know any better. probably the same ones saying they wouldnt pay 220 for these and that they would cop on discount like they did with the cough drops
laugh.gif

Your wrong in saying that they don't have release dates. 2010 altitudes were a QS and it had an RD. 2011 low top taxis were a QS and they had a release date. And the ray 13s were a QS and they also had a release date.

Nike said on there Twitter these were limited but not as limited as the durants that just released. 10 pairs per store = limited to me. And some stores not getting then = limited. I'm guessing returns could turn into a restock

Mine still says "in Progress." We'll know for sure monday right?? Where do they ship the shoes from Memphis???

Mine still says "in Progress." We'll know for sure monday right?? Where do they ship the shoes from Memphis???

Nike said on there Twitter these were limited but not as limited as the durants that just released. 10 pairs per store = limited to me. And some stores not getting then = limited. I'm guessing returns could turn into a restock

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

as stated before,

laugh.gif

None of the shoes u mentioned were a qs. Those were limited shoes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

as stated before,

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Yeah, but I think everyone who got thru will get their orders complete..

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Yeah, but I think everyone who got thru will get their orders complete..

as stated before,

laugh.gif

Werent the White/Atlantic Penny IIs considered QS?

as stated before,

laugh.gif

Werent the White/Atlantic Penny IIs considered QS?

as stated before,

laugh.gif

No, they were QS. Ask the shop owners on here how early they were allowed to order them.

as stated before,

laugh.gif

No, they were QS. Ask the shop owners on here how early they were allowed to order them.

the sb win now it makes me feel good i got the royals instead of the reds

the sb win now it makes me feel good i got the royals instead of the reds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom