2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by BigC 2K1

Originally Posted by SoSickening

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
???
I think he's laughing at your hat

Meh, whatever, that hats dope! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

man screw eastbay! I just got my package but they only sent me 1 pairwhen I ordered 2, and they charged me for both. I already talked to themand got my refund but c'mon, the invoice says 2 pairs how could they make thismistake. plus I still never got my 25% gold club coupon or a $15 giftcard they oweme. eastbay has become a big joke over the last couple of years with their crappy serversand even crappier customer service

eastbay is very prone to mistakes, i almost always assume the order will be wrong, can't take an order for granted till you open the box

Originally Posted by ed2trey

man screw eastbay! I just got my package but they only sent me 1 pairwhen I ordered 2, and they charged me for both. I already talked to themand got my refund but c'mon, the invoice says 2 pairs how could they make thismistake. plus I still never got my 25% gold club coupon or a $15 giftcard they oweme. eastbay has become a big joke over the last couple of years with their crappy serversand even crappier customer service

eastbay is very prone to mistakes, i almost always assume the order will be wrong, can't take an order for granted till you open the box

^^ copped 2x. One to rock, one to stock for future rockage while choosing sides between good n evil post-apocalypse

^^ copped 2x. One to rock, one to stock for future rockage while choosing sides between good n evil post-apocalypse

Just traded some concords for my metallic red foamposites. Glad I grabbed extra concords. If I dont stock em for later or make money, they are great trade bait. Should have these foams within a week tho! Im ready to see these in person.

Just traded some concords for my metallic red foamposites. Glad I grabbed extra concords. If I dont stock em for later or make money, they are great trade bait. Should have these foams within a week tho! Im ready to see these in person.

kind of glad i didnt get the shoe now, i ended up picking up the concords for a great price. blessing in disguise. might cop in the future tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom