2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of glad i didnt get the shoe now, i ended up picking up the concords for a great price. blessing in disguise. might cop in the future tho

Originally Posted by onlitwo

people should wear one royal foam on one foot and the red ones on the other...like what T-Mac did with his T-Mac 3s in the all star game!
did that ignorant $#!t on sunday hosting a superbowl party in my house
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

people should wear one royal foam on one foot and the red ones on the other...like what T-Mac did with his T-Mac 3s in the all star game!
did that ignorant $#!t on sunday hosting a superbowl party in my house
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Just traded some concords for my metallic red foamposites. Glad I grabbed extra concords. If I dont stock em for later or make money, they are great trade bait. Should have these foams within a week tho! Im ready to see these in person.

Glad To Hear You Were Able To Work Out A Pair Fam
pimp.gif

You Gonna Be Down This Way Next Weekend For The Release?

Just traded some concords for my metallic red foamposites. Glad I grabbed extra concords. If I dont stock em for later or make money, they are great trade bait. Should have these foams within a week tho! Im ready to see these in person.

Glad To Hear You Were Able To Work Out A Pair Fam
pimp.gif

You Gonna Be Down This Way Next Weekend For The Release?

i see you bro i wish i can find a second pair in the future at a decent price..

not flaming but the hat is horrible bro.. do you though

i see you bro i wish i can find a second pair in the future at a decent price..

not flaming but the hat is horrible bro.. do you though

Congrats! I'd say that's a fair trade. Like most have said, the camera can't capture the beauty of the red in person.

Congrats! I'd say that's a fair trade. Like most have said, the camera can't capture the beauty of the red in person.

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by dartangion

Wore mine yesterday to store, back in box till summer, in other news traded my ds Chicago 10s today for barely worn electric blue foams, finally got them, been looking forever

Good Trade!  Elec blue foams are so much better than Chicago X

30t6p3b.gif
blasphemous....This how I know da foamposite hype is ridiculous...

Originally Posted by btdpu

Originally Posted by dartangion

Wore mine yesterday to store, back in box till summer, in other news traded my ds Chicago 10s today for barely worn electric blue foams, finally got them, been looking forever

Good Trade!  Elec blue foams are so much better than Chicago X

30t6p3b.gif
blasphemous....This how I know da foamposite hype is ridiculous...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by drillest

Yes, if u have an extra pair of Royals.
  Two pair of Royals >>>> 1 pair of metallic reds , 1 pair of royals.
these are ok at best. That metallic shiny look kills the shoe(in a bad way)

You're crazy.

If ur tradin royals u better b gettin money plus da reds.

Originally Posted by drillest

Yes, if u have an extra pair of Royals.
  Two pair of Royals >>>> 1 pair of metallic reds , 1 pair of royals.
these are ok at best. That metallic shiny look kills the shoe(in a bad way)

You're crazy.

If ur tradin royals u better b gettin money plus da reds.

looks like there are still good peeps out there.... Just paid for my pair. Retail+shipping is all he asked
smokin.gif

thanks to the NTer that had that extra pair in my size... you know who you are!!

looks like there are still good peeps out there.... Just paid for my pair. Retail+shipping is all he asked
smokin.gif

thanks to the NTer that had that extra pair in my size... you know who you are!!

i wasnt gonna buy em, but i just got the last size 13 in downtown crossing in boston...i guess it was gods will...

i wasnt gonna buy em, but i just got the last size 13 in downtown crossing in boston...i guess it was gods will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom