2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were my first pair of foams ever, was really excited to get em. After a few times of wearing them, I just realized I got a small scuff on them, smh :-[

Made some bad decisions on RD now I regret it so I gotta find a pair. I've seen these dip to 300 on CL but was to late

Made some bad decisions on RD now I regret it so I gotta find a pair. I've seen these dip to 300 on CL but was to late

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Sucks that 300 is actually a decent price for a DS pair now.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Sucks that 300 is actually a decent price for a DS pair now.

Passed on a pair for $240.
30t6p3b.gif

Can't find these anywhere man..

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

30t6p3b.gif

I hope you passed because of lack of funds rather than because you thought you could get em cheaper...

Retail for me was 233 and change so that was probably the best price you'll get these for.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

30t6p3b.gif

I hope you passed because of lack of funds rather than because you thought you could get em cheaper...

Retail for me was 233 and change so that was probably the best price you'll get these for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom