2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Ok. So I Have a DS pair of these Red Foams size 10.5 but I'm a size 9.5. Whats a fair price to sell these for?

$240

i think 300 fair price considering they are $240 and they sold out quick..but the banana foams, not worth a penny over retail

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Ok. So I Have a DS pair of these Red Foams size 10.5 but I'm a size 9.5. Whats a fair price to sell these for?

$240

i think 300 fair price considering they are $240 and they sold out quick..but the banana foams, not worth a penny over retail

There was a raffle at a local boutique for the Galaxy Foams and there was a crew of like 6-7 heads that were all wearing the red Foams. They looked beautiful on feet. I still haven't had the heart/right occasion to wear mine.

There was a raffle at a local boutique for the Galaxy Foams and there was a crew of like 6-7 heads that were all wearing the red Foams. They looked beautiful on feet. I still haven't had the heart/right occasion to wear mine.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

After viewing this picture I took to sell on eBay, I decided not to list them..

what a tease. how much were you looking on making off this immaculate shoe. what sz is that?

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

After viewing this picture I took to sell on eBay, I decided not to list them..

what a tease. how much were you looking on making off this immaculate shoe. what sz is that?

man i had these early in a 10.5 had to sell em. I have my sz 11 now and i dont even want to wear them!
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom