2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to find me a pair of these when they dropped I had 0 foams but since then I got some deals I couldn't pass up I paid 391 for pines, electric blues, and pearls now after wearing I'm hooked

I really need to find me a pair of these when they dropped I had 0 foams but since then I got some deals I couldn't pass up I paid 391 for pines, electric blues, and pearls now after wearing I'm hooked

I came across a pair new in box for 320 but I wanted to see additional photos and someone had bought the shoes from under me. Suckss. Another buyer wanted 325. I wanted to see additional photos and I wanted hime to check for any manufacturer eras. And he refused so I didn't pay up.

I came across a pair new in box for 320 but I wanted to see additional photos and someone had bought the shoes from under me. Suckss. Another buyer wanted 325. I wanted to see additional photos and I wanted hime to check for any manufacturer eras. And he refused so I didn't pay up.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by AIRRON

If i traded these for ds flints how much money should the person add to make it fair?

Flints from what year?
yea, cuz if its 2010 flints and it was my foams, i would've asked money on top of that..them joints dont reflect.

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by AIRRON

If i traded these for ds flints how much money should the person add to make it fair?

Flints from what year?
yea, cuz if its 2010 flints and it was my foams, i would've asked money on top of that..them joints dont reflect.

Yea i feel you on your opinion. The thing is i needed the flints and when they dropped i had some money issues. This dude is honestly not trying to budge, he thinks that its a fair trade with no cash added. I remember i could of bought 10 pairs of flints from 3 different stores if i had the money when they dropped. Its a shame

Yea i feel you on your opinion. The thing is i needed the flints and when they dropped i had some money issues. This dude is honestly not trying to budge, he thinks that its a fair trade with no cash added. I remember i could of bought 10 pairs of flints from 3 different stores if i had the money when they dropped. Its a shame

428745_10150672362201358_216522656357_9152850_653617317_n.jpg

rock on.. lol

IMO these are the best foams released this year. Even over the super hyped Galaxy foams.
I really hate i messed up my 04 flints. A motorcycle crash will do that to em.

IMO these are the best foams released this year. Even over the super hyped Galaxy foams.
I really hate i messed up my 04 flints. A motorcycle crash will do that to em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom