2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by edunpeal

this is getting out of hand
grin.gif
 jordan brand and nike keeps jacking up the price on their shoes yearly
indifferent.gif
 the day will come when retros are $200 and foams are $300
mad.gif

I'll say 3 years max.

It comes down to consumers willingness to get suckered over and over again. At this point, nike is just swapping out colors at the factory and beating you all in the head like its nothing.

I got into foamposites on the strength that a single pair could last you forever, same with duncans and flightposites. Somewhere throughout the years I got lost in the sauce and ended up with a rack of pairs that I never wore and probably would never get around to wearing. Let em' all go, kept the royals, pearls, and all black ones and i'm set for life still.

Originally Posted by drillest

and you guys who are for sure copping are satisfied with the Price hike???

Unbelievable.
im not satisfied but i rather get them for retail than paying a much higher price down the line.. thats the only pair im copping this year as far as foams go..

Unbelievable.
im not satisfied but i rather get them for retail than paying a much higher price down the line.. thats the only pair im copping this year as far as foams go..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Unbelievable.
im not satisfied but i rather get them for retail than paying a much higher price down the line.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Unbelievable.
im not satisfied but i rather get them for retail than paying a much higher price down the line.

Im mad at the price hike, but i loaded up on eastbay gift cards that were 20% off, which would make these come out to 176, so if i cant get these off EB, i wont get em. Love foamposites and red is my fav color but i wouldnt spend more than 2 for em.

Im mad at the price hike, but i loaded up on eastbay gift cards that were 20% off, which would make these come out to 176, so if i cant get these off EB, i wont get em. Love foamposites and red is my fav color but i wouldnt spend more than 2 for em.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Passing on these but I have a feeling these won't be as bad as Concords.

I don't forsee ANYTHING coming close to the madness of that Concord release...

I don't forsee ANYTHING coming close to the madness of that Concord release...

I've decided that I'm done with Jordan Brand retros. The only retros I'll be buying this year are the Olympic 6's and Columbia's.

I'm also cutting down on Foamposites as well unless they release new must haves or retro some old favorites. I'll cop these Red foams but those 'Golden State' foams are an easy pass.

I've decided that I'm done with Jordan Brand retros. The only retros I'll be buying this year are the Olympic 6's and Columbia's.

I'm also cutting down on Foamposites as well unless they release new must haves or retro some old favorites. I'll cop these Red foams but those 'Golden State' foams are an easy pass.

^ so you're not done with retros lol. yeah honestly I'm done purchasing shoes from nike. sick of seeing a corporation abuse it's devoted consumers time and time again. from now on, i will be purchasing shoes made prior to 2005.

^ so you're not done with retros lol. yeah honestly I'm done purchasing shoes from nike. sick of seeing a corporation abuse it's devoted consumers time and time again. from now on, i will be purchasing shoes made prior to 2005.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I don't forded ANYTHING coming close to the madness of that Concord release...

!!!!!!Nothing!!!!!! why even mention the concord release in a foamposite thread. Foams are getting alot of hype but no where as close as jordans.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I don't forded ANYTHING coming close to the madness of that Concord release...

!!!!!!Nothing!!!!!! why even mention the concord release in a foamposite thread. Foams are getting alot of hype but no where as close as jordans.

$220 is high. but since I paid $400 for a $500 gift card, I have enough for these and the cement 4s...and partial payment on...playoff 12s.

$220 is high. but since I paid $400 for a $500 gift card, I have enough for these and the cement 4s...and partial payment on...playoff 12s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom